Dorito Games: Summoning Sadists

~Recap from last time~

Sally: ALL HAIL THE BOOTY!

*car crash*

~Now back to whatever day the Doritos Games is on~

Sitting still in a room with no windows, no sound, no light...unless you count the dog cage holding Slendy inside with a spotlight shining on it. No, that was irrelevent Annabella needed to do something. This something was what the author has been failing to due ever since she got back. Spice up the Dorito Games.

Ah!

She found her answer in the form of wondering over the plot line. Aiko, how dreadful of a being that she supposedly shares the race called 'human with'; if anything she isn't human. Wait! Aiko is not human. This strength and weirdness has to come from somewhere. THERE THE POWER OF DORITOS! THAT'S WHY AIKO IS SO OBESE AND HASN'T GONE OBESE YET!

Then as quickly as the though came Annabella used the same formula with Aiko for her purposes. She grabbed Coffee and put it into a center of the pentagram and chanted pick up lines three times. 

~With the known whereabouts group of creepypastas~

Zach: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE! *runs past the group with tea*

Jeff: *finally got Charlie out of his pants* FREEDOM!

Charlie: *petrified on the ground*

Sally: NO CHARLIE! *my heart will go on song plays*

Then titanic happens all over again.

literally.

but with dimensions. 

AND EXPLOSIONS!

and from the dust came someone we all fear.

if you know them.

if not, well...ciaossu~

Reborn(in baby form): ciaoussu~ *demonic aura spreads about with Leon turned into a gun in hand* now....

Everyone waited with baited breath.

and Annabella in her dimension pissing her pants in excitement.

Reborn: *deep threatening voice* who's. got. dat. booty.

Annabella: KYAA~

Creepypastas present: *pisses pants and uses teamwork for once in their lives to do something worth while via getting in the dimension traveling car into the next.

~In the other dimension~

Masky & Hoody: whew that was close *sighs*

Sally: *getting restrained by Charlie and Ben for joining forces for the booty*

Jeff: wait

Everyone stopped

Jeff: if you're there *points to Masky and Hoody in the back seat* and you're there *points to Charlie, Sally, and Ben in the trunk of the van like vehicle* and i'm here *points to passenger seat* then who's driving?

slowly. slowly they turn their heads

Jane: sup mothertruckers~ *waves to them while having a foot in the air, the other foot on the gas pedal, and the other hand drinking a soda*

Everyone else in the car: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! NO NO NO NO *all try to jump out the windows or car doors*

Jane: well that's not very nice~

Something crashes into the hood of the car.

Trafalgar Law: why hello, creepypasta-ya- *Jane crashes him into the wall out of fright....3 times.*

Jane: *heart attack in a happy meals box achieved*

Jeff: *instant regret*

Sally: *trying to go after that booty*

Ben: *regretting his choice of friends*

Masky & Hoody: *for 5 seconds they became a couple*

Charlie: *demonic voice* wow...Jane, you're driving has finally had a use.

Trafalgar Law: *jerks up really fast* 

Everyone: AHHHHH *rips through space and time again into another demension*

~Next dimension~

Car with creepypastas: *flys out of a titans mouth*

Ben: *looks back* WHAT THE QUACK IS THAT!

Sally & Charlie: *look up for a moment then calmly look ahead* you don't want to know.

Then suddenly chasing after them a slim black race car with flaming wheels with a Levi wearing sunglasses drinking the sacrificed coffee.

Levi: come here you little ******* your on my turf now *is thug*

Jeff: NOPE! *grabs gear shift to neutral and the car is slowly rolling forward into another dimension while the song "they see me rolling they hatin" playing in the background*

While everyone suddenly was wearing shades.

it was a really weird day.

CUE THE SMILE DOG

*arf*

~Stuff dealing with the actual plot~

The black wisps disappeared and Jack looked up to see something he couldn't explain...a unicorn with a dorito horn

Nah Just kidding.

But, what was happening was Aiko limply hanging by her arm, pale and lifeless. She wasn't breathing, she wasn't reacting to the person holding her there with a knife to her neck.

That person was

Zach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN! hello to you all my lovely readers! hope you enjoyed the new update~ thank you all for the votes, comments, and for simply reading this story! I also have to say for copyright reasons that I don't own some of the characters in the chapter obviously and since this is a fanfic I could still technically bring them in. The first is Reborn from Katekyo Hitman Reborn , Then Trafalgar Law from One piece, and Levi from Attack On Titan. All are published Anime/manga and all characters like some life form of coffee (if i remember my stoof). THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!