The Dorito Games: From the Past and Into the Future We GOOO!

~Day 3, morning~

The world slowly came back into focus for Aiko. As she stood up only to be extremely confused. She saw herself younger with her original blue hair color, young and in a blue dress in a field of white flowers.

Aiko: ...*stares into eyes of younger self as she cocks her head to the side*

Young Aiko: *cocks head to the side same time as Aiko with eyes not really focusing on her*

Aiko: hi 

Young Aiko: *walks off mumbling something about Doritos*

~With Jeff~

Jeff has been walking around for hours on end now in what seems to be a neighborhood that vaguely looked familiar. Then stops when he sees himself, younger with light brown hair and eyelids. He sees himself sighing as he walked over to a party in his black dress slacks and white hoodie. Jeff then looks over to see where Liu is then remembered that he was in Juvy at this time.

Jeff sighed and decided to just walk around not seeing what's worth seeing then came to hear screams and a fight breaking out. He walked over to the backyard of a house to see his younger self fighting of Randy and his gang as they entered the house. Jeff smiled knowing what was to happen next. Now you see he wasn't dead set on changing his past or even his self for what a beautiful smile he has now was all thanks to Randy. He heard his younger self scream. Jeff turned to see himself burning while running down the stairs. Oh how people still thought he had morality. Pfft.

Jeff started walking around seeing Jane in her house before he made her what she was today and feels guillty. Hahahah only a bit though then he started to smile widely forgetting why he was guilty. When he came back to his old house at night fall he hops in through a window to see his parents murdered in their bedroom, he walks slowly and stands in the doorway in his room. He smiles at himself as he sees him put his brother "to sleep". Oh how many fanfictions did people pair with him and made their Oc's feel sympathetic towards murdering Liu, why would he feel bad he lost his humanity when he fought Randy why would he care about Liu being gone.

Just when Jeff was going to exit the house and find a way out of this stage Annabella had placed them this time he turned around hearing quick footsteps but was too late when his younger self plunged the kitchen knife into his heart, twisting it. Then like that the world started to turn again but this time in a field. 

 ~With Jack~

Jack woke up in a meadow of tall white flowers around him  and was startled when he saw a little girl in bright blue hair, in an equally blue dress run past him. Then became more confused when Laughing Jack laughed hysterically falling from the sky then disappeared into the ground. Not seeing many other options, and not being as idiotic as Aiko he decided to follow after the girl only to realize the world around him change.

The world started to shift from a bright warm day in a huge meadow of white flowers into a dark alleyway with rats and trash all over the place. Jack looks around in wonder, confused about what he is supposed to do since he lost sight of the little girl. 

Jack started to walk along the alleyway to see the little girl but younger and thinner looking blankly at a wall with bruises along her arms. He started to walk over there to where the girl was but stopped when a HUGE man with a white fluffy beard and white navy captain hat and a fancy black coat on walked towards her. The little girl shifted her gaze to his outstretched little bag of Doritos, obviously not having planned to give food before where ever he came from. She smiled in turn and mouthed thank you and opened the bag cautiously then ate it one chip at a time with half the bag left over to save for later.