Join the circus

It was a morning like any other normal day. Jack woke up, slipped on his mask and calmly walked down the stairs. As he walked down Sally was chasing Smile and both eventually ran straight into a wall. Masky and Hoody were playing rock paper scissors and were punched in the face if they lost. Then in the kitchen Slendy was repeatedly throwing Ben into the wall because he kept on trying to steal the pancakes. But Jack as usual ignored all this and went straight ahead to get his morning coffee and lucky charms. He sat down at the table and started to listen the Aiko and Jeff's huge debate which was attracting the other people of the household to listen in.

Aiko: I WANT TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!

Jeff: WELL I WANT TO GO TO THE CIRCUS THAT COMES ONCE A YEAR!

Jack: what circus? *takes a sip of coffee*

Everyone listening in on the debate: -_-

Jack: *takes a sip of coffee nonchalantly*

Ben: siiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhh, it is a famous maze that has all the elements of a cirus in it.

Jack: okay so whats the problem

Jeff: WELL WE'RE TRYING TO DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO AS A GROUP ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, BUT AIKO IS BEING DIFFICULT!

Aiko: DIFFICULT! I JUST WANT TO GET FREE CANDY!

Jack:...why don't we just go tonight or tomorrow then on Halloween we'll go trick or treating

Everyone else: D: *facepalm* (why didn't we think of that)

~At the maze~

 Ring leader: COME ONE COME ALL! *laughs*

residents of the killer mansion: *walks unnoticed into the maze

Jeff: YEAH! mmrrphh

Aiko: *drags Jeff into the maze with a dark aura surrounding her*

Ben: Aiko, come on we'll go trick or treating in a couple days. lighten up! *smiles*

Aiko: :C no *sends cold glare at Ben*

Ben: *freezes solid and falls on the ground*

Sally: thats one nasty Popsicle *skips over Ben*

~later that night~

Sally: i'm bored *drags ice cube Ben across the maze*

Sally walks  around the maze alone since they were different paths and people got separated. She comes to a black tent and slips past the curtain leaving Ben outside. Sally sees people badly beaten in cages, all unconscious. 

Sally eventually lays her eyes on a hunched over man giggling at a twinkie on the ground.

Sally:...*walks out of the tent* i don't need this in my life

The man: heheheh~ where you going *appears in front of Sally with a twinkie in hand*

Sally: D: *backs away and gets stabbed in the gut with the twinkie* GAHAHHHH!!!!!

~with Jeff and Jack~

Jeff:WEEEEEEE!!! *slides down a kids slide that looks like a black tree*

Jack: *facepalms* i knew i should've gone with Aiko.

Aiko: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *stops at the bottom of the other slide*

Jack: 0_0

Aiko: what you looking at Willis *gets up and walks away like a boss*

Jack: *facepalms*