Texting is your enemy

Masky: *sneaks under the table in the kitchen*

Zach: *takes a sip of his Arizona* go fish

Aiko: *eats a Dorito and takes a card with her cheesy hand* meh

Zach: do you have a king?

Aiko: *throws the playing card at the wall next to his head, it stays there* meh go again

Masky: *walks right behind Aiko's chair crouched onto the floor*

Zach: do you have a joker? *takes a sip of his Arizona*

Aiko: gahhhhh *throws the card right next to the other one* YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT THIS GAME!

Zach: meh :P you're too easy to read *chuckles*

Masky: *takes Aiko's phone out of her pocket and stands up in victory* I GOT YOUR PHONE BWHAHAHAHAH *runs to the door and stops midway*

Aiko: *still sitting at the table playing cards and looks at him with a devilish grin* good luck with that *head turns back towards the game she has no hope of winning at*

Masky: ??? *turns around and walks into the living room and joins Jeff and Ben on the couch*

Jeff: watcha got there~ *looks over him at the phone*

Masky: Aiko's phone

Jeff: meh *goes back to playing video games with Ben* 

As Masky appeared at Aiko's phone is seemed weird. There was no phone case and it was a blackberry phone with a no oil on the keyboard or screen. It looked like it had never been used other than the cheese smeared marks the appeared on the keyboard. It was surely Aiko's phone...but most of all why was it turned off. Masky stared quizzically at it and turned on the phone.

That was a mistake. 

Text messages appears one after another each time with that annoying default ring tone the factory makers bestowed onto the phone.

Just as it seemed to die down...it didn't...it never stopped. Every five seconds a new text was sent to Aiko's phone

Masky: GAHHHH MAKE IT STOP! * finally loses his sanity, throws phone at wall*

But it didn't break...no one could break it...no wonder why the phone was broken yet by Aiko...it was a Nokia phone.

Zach: *can be heard chuckling with Aiko in the kitchen*

Jack: * walks down the stairs and looks at the Nokia phone, then promptly left the house without another thought*

Masky: *covers ears*

~10 min. later~

Masky would've lost his sanity if Slenderman didn't give him magnets glued onto a baseball bat.

Masky: *out of breath from the final hit he landed on the Nokia phone*

Nokia phone: i'll be back- * shuts off*

Masky: *picks up the phone and runs into the kitchen where Aiko and Zach sat and played card as before.*  YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK *throw phone at Aiko*

Aiko: *doesn't care so the Nokia phone hits her in the face and knocks her out of her chair*

Zach: XD HAHAHAAH!

Aiko sends a playful glare at Zach then shoves the phone back into her pocket. She turns towards Masky as she stood up with the same devilish smile graces her features as she had done earlier*

Aiko: warned ya~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HULLO! thank you all for the support and kindness you've given me guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was recording a video for YouTube and my phone wouldn't stop ringing because people were texting me, still it was hilarious. hope you enjoyed, PEACE! (picture of Aiko's phone is in the discription~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~