Dorito Games: Holidayzzzz

Jeff: *stares intensely*

Words cannot describe the moment. Fear, anticipation, constipation, and health problems.

Jane: *stares back just as intensely*

Jeff: *has a heart attack while looking constipated*

Ben: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Jane: *inhales a crushed smarties and sounds drunk* well there was a voice, then a cage, then marshmallows eating me, then i woke up in its stomach. THEN I ATE IT FROM THE INSIDE OUT AND ENDED UP HERE!

Sally: *giggles like a baby*

Charlie: *still thug*

Masky & Hoody: HEY GUYS CHECK OUTSIDE

Everyone: *looks outside, with Jeff crawling over of course, and their jaws. just. dropped.*

Dj: AND THE PARTYING COMMENCED IN THE MOST FABULOUS WAY

Santa: HO HOHO *in the corner of the party with snow and candy* WELCOME TO HOLIDAY DIMENSION! YOU ALL ARE AT THE NORTH POLE PART RIGHT NOW *swings some eggnog...probably spiked. and swaggers away*

Ben: *looks at Masky* YOU TOLD ME SANTA WASN'T REAL, YOU HOG LOOK AT THAT *points at a puking Santa* RIGHT. THERE! *lunges at Masky and grabs his hair*

Sally: BOOOOOOOOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *joins the party crowd in Santa costumes of all design*

Charlie: *demonic voice* it appears that there is not only one holiday in this demension *smiles creepily*

Jeff: *shiver goes down his spine*

Charlie: I will go to my....favorite holiday then *walks away*

Jane: OOOOOOOOOOO! LET'S SEE THE OTHER HOLIDAY'S SINCE WE'VE MISSED MOST OF THE HOLIDAYS!

Jeff: f-fine.....someone go get that thing though *points to Sally*

Sally: *eyes sparkling from allllll the booty*

Ben: *suddenly wearing knight armor and drags Sally out*

Sally: BUT THE BOOTY

Jane: *sighs* but, Sally....

Sally: *listens intently*

Jane: All people that have the booty aren't always from one place. there's always going to be more booty out there alright?

Sally: BOOOOOTTTTTYYYYYY *baby giggles*

~ 4TH OF JULY ISLAND~

Natives of the island: 'MURICA!!!!

Hot dogs were exploding everywhere. The CO2 Emissions alone from barbecues were knocking people out. Many were eating these strange life sized Marshmallow beings. People of all booty and outfits were just partying and drunk. Salads were left untouched, water was not used, only diabetes.

Ben: *get hit in the eye with a hot dog* I AM DONE WITH THIS ISLAND *stomps away.

....... *gets hit in the back of the head with a shovel*

Jane: I LOVE THIS ISLAND! CAN WE STAYYYYYYYYY PLEEEEEEASEEEEEEEE

Hoody:.....we're leaving *drags Jane away*

~SINGLE AWARENESS DAY~

Love was in the air~. couples lounging around showing....*author shivers* affection. Germs were spread. Croissants smell filled the air, probably because it closely looked like a replica of France. Waiters were still jerks though. Oh but the chocolate.....hmmmm