Murder House part 2!!!

Aiko: SEE SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME, BESIDES SLENDY, SEE I'M NOT THAT CRAZY!!!

Jack: -_- *face palms* you are drinking soda, which you got from reaching over a corpse, and acting like nothing happened

Aiko: *doesn't listen, and runs to the dining room* HOLD ON MY DORTIOS NEED ME

Jack: *sighs* does anyone listen to me?

Ben: *voice is coarse* help me.....*silent*

Jack: yeah i guess i am the only person who people won't listen to *crouches in the corner in shame*

Jeff: *steps out of the freezer, over the the corpse on top on a air deprived Ben* soooo, party game?

Splendor man: *still has a really creepy smile* YES!!!! *starts skipping to the dining room*

Aiko: KYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *blood curtling scream*

Splendor: that doesn't sound too good~ *runs the rest of the way to the dining room with everyone following close behind, besides Ben*

 ~in the dining room~

Jack: *slams the door open* ARE YOU OKAY AIKO 

Aiko has her hands covering her upper face where the gas mask doesn't cover it and her shoulders shaking, with sobs escaping from her

Jeff: *leaning against door frame not really caring*

Hoody: *inches toward Aiko for she could blow any moment* you okay bro?

Aiko: *is shaking uncontrollably now* o-of course not

Hoody: *backs away because she is about to blow*

Aiko quickly turns around and kicks Hoody down and puts one foot on him.

Aiko: *screams with tears in her eyes* OF COURSE NOT, THEY TOOK MY BELOVED DORITOS!!!!

Splendor: oh-ho really~

Aiko: I WILL FIND THIS THIEF AND PERSONALLY SHOVE PINEAPPLES DOWN HIS THROAT *storms into the kitchen*

Jack: *chases after her* AIKO WHAT ABOUT THE MURDERER!!!!

Aiko: *turns around with red glowing eyes* who said i will be looking for the murderer of miss Beth

Jane: wait... i'm confused then why are you going to the kitchen?

Aiko: *has a completely different personality and has cold eyes* well m'dear, if i hang around the case solving of the murder, then i will find the less than human thief

Jane:  *brows furrow* i'm still confuzzled

Jeff: *sighs and stands up from the door frame* what she's saying is that when we went to the kitchen, more specifically the freezer we were all there, except Masky and Aiko. So Aiko couldn't have stolen her own Doritos for she was still eating them. So that meant the theif had to be out of the room when she went to get a soda, and while getting a soda Ben was under Beth, but could wiggle out and not to mention being ignored. And Masky was locked in the closet thus creating two suspects A) Ben and B) Masky.

Jane & Jack: 0_0...... mind blown

Splendor: *claps hands* what an excellent theory~

Jack:... hey where's our little detective???

Aiko: THAT LITTLE RAT OF A SCUMBAG, I'LL KILL HIM!!!

Jeff: *yawns* found her

~in the kitchen~