Happy 4th of July

Ben: we should do something *is sitting all bored like like on the couch*

Aiko: yeeeeeaahhhhh *also sitting all bored like on the couch*

Jack: *is drinking lemonade from the kitchen* you know it's the fourth of July

Ben: so....what does gaining America's independence have to do with anything

Aiko: *face lights up and jumps up from the couch* THAT MEANS FESTIVALS AND FIREWORKS !!!!!!!

Jack: *smiles and joins the excited Aiko* AND FOOD AND KIDNEYS!

Aiko: AND FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!

Ben: ... Aiko you really like fireworks

Aiko: *goes cross-eyed* you have no idea

Jack: well that was creepy, *sits on the couch and takes a sip of lemonade* we can go to the festival nearby that is known as the best event of the year...besides the chilli cook off *shivers at the thought*

#### when the sun went down #####

Jack: AIKO WE CAN FINALLY GO NOW

Little did you guys know Aiko has has been whining like a dog and sitting on the ground hugging Jack's leg screaming to go to the festival.

Aiko: YAY!!! *runs through the wall next to the front door with the door bell hanging out of her mouth*

Jack: we have got to get that that wall fixed *sighs as a wooden board falls to the ground*

##### at the festival #####

The group finally arrived with Jane driving the car, which Slendy got sick and threw Jane into the back seat and Slendy took her place.

Aiko: YAY!!!!! *runs into the giant crowd*

Jeff: *stretches as he get out of the car* man Aiko must be pretty excited if Jane's driving doesn't even phase her

Jane: *crosses her arms over her chest* hmph, my driving is not that bad

Slendy: *puts hand on Jane's shoulder* sshhhh, child we all know you're special

Masky & Hoody: XD *dying of laughter on the ground*

Everyone then went into opposite directions, Slendy is with Sally eating caramel apples and playing the booth games. Masky and Hoody are farting In the middle of crowds so they dissipate while blaming one another. Ben is riding Smile and playing the shooting games,with some cheating happening of course, and a giant wagon of stuff animals and candy tied to Smile's waist. Jack made a fake booth for donations of Kidneys for the starving, with one person actually falling for it. Jeff Is just eating pineapples.But Aiko, Aiko has not been seen or heard of for three hours.

Jeff, after 4 hours is with Ben and Smile, all looking for something to do. Then Jeff spots Aiko carrying an armful of explosives that look like fireworks.

Jeff: *runs up to Aiko* are you going to see the fireworks, it's starting at midnight, which is in a couple of minutes and is taking place on the giant hill looking over the festival

Aiko: *evil grin appears on her face* why of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world

Jeff: *looks at Aiko suspiciously* okayyyyyy,let's walk up there

Aiko and Jeff then walked up the really tall hill that overlooked the huge festival with Aiko laughing maniacally. When Jeff and Aiko finally made it, Slendy motioned them to sit on the picnic blanket he set out, which had 5 pineapples on it and 20 bags of Doritos. Jack, Sally, Smile dog, Jane, Selena Gomez the old witch, the raccoons that attacked Masky, Masky, Hoody, Slendy, Jeff, Aiko,and Aiko's demonic Spartan Winnie the pooh, were all sitting on the picnic blanket. Then the show started at 12 a.m exactly, the fireworks shot high in the sky with red, white and blue exploding every where, and some huge fountain fireworks going off off at the bottom in the festival grounds, spraying yellow. This lasted for five more minutes With everyone looking in awe, and ended with a lot of exploding red, white and Blue in the sky at once.

Jeff: *is sitting next to Aiko and still looking up in amazement* wow, oh that reminds me, Aiko, what did you do for 4 hours?

Aiko: oh,you know, eating caramel apples coated in almonds, winning every booth game, and setting up fireworks and explosives in every shop and booth. *leans back on her arms*

Jeff: oh *relaxes*...*jumps up* WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!! Explosives went off destroying the festival and leaving it to ashes, except for the one Doritos chip shop. Then out of the smokes, fireworks came shooting out of it, exploding red, white and Blue in the sky and into the shape of a troll face.

Aiko: *chuckles* happy 4th of July~

~~~~~~~~~ happy fourth of July, I am still in Cali and I wrote on a kindle fire. See you guys in a couple of days. And thanks for all the positive feedback, the votes, and the reads, seeing that makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside lolz~~~~~~~~~