The Dorito Games: Fanservice

The usual residents at the Killer mansion plus Zach had a very peculiar day. Filled with a robot unicorn declaring war on the household and taking Princess Ben as a hostage.

Ben: *in the distance* I'm not a girl!!!!!!!

Author: shhhhhh

Anyway as i, the author, has been saying....where were we...ah, yes. Taking Princess Ben as hostage and the Apocalypse starting in just one day. But this is nothing of import for the next event in this little narrative story shall soon make the residents of the Killer mansion embark onto an adventure that may have some of you lose your sense of laughter at appropriate times.

Jack: STOP THAT

Author: stop what m'dear?

Jack: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL AND GET ON WARDS WITH THE STORY

Author: Ah yes, i also wanted to tell everyone about  the updat-

Jack: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pushes you as the reader into the viewing of the story*

~ March 24th, 9:00p.m. At the Killer Mansion~

Day 1: Everyone is alive, or in a state of presence at the living room eating spaghetti. 

Aiko: *looks around for the source of noise in the room*

Slendy: whats wrong brohiemian? *looks up from his beloved food*

Aiko: nothing....*looks at everyone* did you hear that announcer voice about Day 1 or something?

Zach: *takes a sip of his Arizona* nah, you're just crazy. *looks away to avoid a death glare from Aiko*

Aiko: meh, maybe i should just go to sleep *walks over to Eyeless Jack and sleeps on his shoulder*

Sally: *speaks in a kawaii voice*  nee-san, you can't sleep on aniki's shoulder *pokes Aiko's thigh*

Jack and Aiko: PFFFFTTT! *sky rockets from the chairs* WHAT!

Aiko: THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!!!! *tries to hug Sally only to get slapped in the face with a fan by Sally*

Jack: W-WHEN DID I GET THAT HONOR! OH I FEEL SO PROUD *puts one foot on the chair and stands tall with his hand over his heart* I JACK AM SALLY'S BELOVED OLDER BROTH- *gets slapped off the chair by Charlie*

Charlie: don't start talkin' smack to me boy *walks away with Sally by holding her hand down the hallway*

Slendy: *stretches* well time to hit the hay *teleports to bedroom*

Aiko: well i'm too tired *slowly walks over to say goodnight to Masky and Hoody*

Masky & Hoody: ...zzzzzz *they had fallen asleep leaning on each other*

Aiko: *stares at them* don't give two ducks *nudges them lightly and walks to the couch*

Masky & Hoody: *both fall face first into their pasta and look up only to have them eating the different ends of the same noodle*

Jeff: LADY AND THE TRAMP IT! TRAMP IT! TRAMP IT!

Aiko: *throws a pillow at Jeff's face* GO TO SLEEP!

Jeff: *pillow slowly falles off his face*......oh the irony..*gets up to go to bed not before petting Aiko on the head*

Aiko: *falls off the couch at his touch* EWWW. COOTIES!

Jeff: BWAHAHAHAHAH *maniacally laughs down the hallway*

Aiko: nnhhhh *too tired to give a flying duck*