Home.

~Flashback~

Jack: CRAP

~Flashback over~

both teens looked nervously at the police officer as he pointed a gun at Jack.

Police Officer: PUT BOTH OF YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

Aiko & Jack: *puts hands up slowly*

Aiko: *evil smirks appears on her face, and she leans a bit to Jack* how much do you want to bet that he has had too many doughnuts in his past life.

Jack: *grins and starts laughing* true dat

Aiko: on the count of three lets run out the window onto the fire escape *whispers*

Jack: agreed

Aiko:  3!!

Jack: 2!!

Aiko & Jack: 1!! GO

they run out of the window and drop down onto the fire escape stairs, laughing as they turn around and find the police officer trying to squeez through the tiny window, making the window crack.

Aiko: HAHHAHA *bursts out laughing

~~~

Aiko: HAHHAH, that was fun

Aiko stated as the reached the bottom of the metallic stairs as Jack was chuckling as well as panting.

BANG, a bullet hit the wall next to Jack.

Jack: Let's get out of here!

Aiko: AGREED!

Jack took Aiko's arm and lead her out of the busy city and into the outskirts of a forest.

Aiko: where are we going?

Jack: Home.

They reached a grove of thick trees, and ran through it. And as soon as they got out they found a HUGE cabin in the woods.

Aiko: WOW, it's beautiful

Jack: it sure is, welcome home

Jack said as he turns the door knob welcoming Aiko into a whole entire new kind of crazy.