Kleptomania

Jeff: why are we on a ship again? *stares up at the massive wooden beauty*

Ben: BECAUSE ZACH AND AIKO SAID TO GO IN THEIR STEAD!!! *runs up the bridge connecting peir to the boat with a  back pack making his movement look hilarious*

Jack: now why would that be? *walks up next to Jeff with sunglasses on and book in hand*

Ben: No idea *shrugs shoulders and runs onto the boat*

Sally: Well good luck with that *sets up her lounge chair before the bridge and sun baths*

Masky: AWWWWWW! YOU'RE NOT GOING! *finally catches up to the group for he was previously distracted by a majestic banana*

Hoody: has anyone else noticed that we have messed up seasons? *walks calmly from behind*

Masky: guurrrrll you acting cray cray  *looks over at Hoodie and does a dramatic hair flip* 

Jack: Aiko gave up weird directions to this place, like ten paces to the left of the house and go under the huge rock and follow straight down the tunnel until you saw a blue flashing light....

Slendy: don't worry about it *sets out another lounge chair next to Sally and sun baths also*

Jeff: well i guess we should go? *still doesn't believe Aiko has any affiliations with an owner of a ship this magnificent*

Sally: *giggles* good luck!

~MEMORY TIME~

Jeff went to go downstairs early that morning for he couldn't go back to sleep. He was about to fall onto the couch but stopped when he heard whispering voices in the kitchen. Jeff opened the kitchen door to find Zach and Aiko sitting across the table from each other with their usual food and drink. 

Aiko was quietly laughing with a mischievous glint in her eyes as Zach had a devilish smirk printed on his usual placid face. All the while Jeff thought they've finally lost it....scratch that they already did and decided to affect the world's population with their insanity like zombies. REALLY demonic zombies. 

Jeff: *walks in so he could hear the conversation* 

Zach: Well we could go run that errand and meet with them later *he smiled with closed eyes at Aiko*

Aiko: But somebody will have to meet them so they know we didn't forget *chuckles in thought*

Jeff: (well that's creepy...Aiko is actually is capable of thought) *leans on the doorframe and misjudges the distance making him end up on the floor*

Zach: nice timing. *takes a sip of his Arizona and faces a groaning Jeff* we were just about to get one of you *smirks*

Jeff never had a good feeling about Zach especially now as he felt as if the two were plotting his doom. 

Aiko: *laughs maniaclly* we would like you to go to an old buddy of ours ship in our stead, please go tell the others. *states like more like a command than a favor*

Jeff: (is she being nice for once, but something tells me she isn't)

~Present time~

was. not. worth. it. Jeff groaned as he lifted up the one of very many wooden crates. 

For the past hour the crew that actually went onto the boat learned what hard work really was.

Jack had to hoist the mast and help the crew members of the boat to hoist the sails....leading them off into open waters. big mistake

Captain: BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA GET YER MOVIN! WE'RE BURNING DAY LIGHT! *takes a swing of something in a glass bottle and points in the general direction of something with his other hand*