Oliver (19)

Oliver's POV

Trent knows. I knew that the only way to shut him up was to tell him that Mia is in fact my mate. Meaning for 10 minutes I had to tell the whole story before I had English. I had rather spent the rest of my lunch being with Mia.

At the end of the day I didn't get to see her after school because she had to stay back and get help from a teacher on an assignment. I would stay back  for her but I got three grouchy people to drive home.

I notice Becca appearing in the car park first, looking tired as she has been for a while now. Her eyes look dark and I never know what's up with my twin these days. I mean, we were always close, but now I have a bad feeling we might be growing apart.

"Hey Becca" I say and she just puts on a small smile with a head nod before hopping in the back seat of the car. I am about get in to say something when Trent and Cassy come into sight.

"- So what were you doing with Mia, I saw you two at the edge of the field 4th period." Cassy inquires and my ears perk up at this.

"Just talking" Trent answers like its no big deal. I see Cassy furrow eyebrows and tries to catch up with Trent again.

"You can't just talk to a girl, Trent. Its impossible for you to be able to do that with out making a move." Cassy says with a smirk and Trent just stops by the car and glares at her." What! It's true."

" Yes, like its true that you can't let anything get by you with a out your opinion or thoughts, we were just talking." Trent raises his voice and Cassy gives him an icy stare.

"Fine, just don't come crying to me when someone busts your balls-" Cassy looks at me for a second." -because you were with her , alone." With that Cassy gets in the car and makes sure to slam the door.

Trent growls softly and shakes his head, he starts walking in my direction where I am leaning on the car. His eyes meet my wide eye gaze.

Care to explain?-I say through the mind link, so Cassy or Becca can't hear. I don't mind if Cassy does but I rather tell her that Trent knows somewhere more private.

I was just telling her I knew, and it's cool-he mind links back. He sounds truthful and I know Trent wouldn't make a move.

So... what did you guys talk about?- I ask letting him pass me to get into the car, I do the same shutting the door behind me and putting the key in the ignition.

Stuff, She's a good person you know Ollie- Trent says, whole heartedly in my mind, not a tone you get out of Trent a lot.

I know, she is my mate. Should I be worried?- I ask , seeing as Trent has been taking a liking to Mia it seems. I hear Trent chuckle through the mind link obviously amused as I pull out of the car park.

No man, I'm saying it because if you let her go or fuck this up, You'll be a bigger idiot then me about girls- Trent expresses and I can't help the smile that appears as I am driving home. I have this feeling of excitement I haven't felt in a long time. To have the feeling of not being able to wait to do something, or in my case see someone. I could fuck up, but I am panning on never letting her go.

-..-..-.--.-.-

I just arrive through my front door, after a very silent trip back. We have training in an hour and a half so I get to relax until then. Becca and I head to the pack kitchen to find some of the women starting to prepare dinner fro everyone. This includes my mother and my Aunt Lily, Zach's Mom.

Becaa normally would help out or at least say hello, but she just heads down to the thin corridor leading to the staircase to head to her bedroom. My mum by the sink, stops chatting away and looks to the direction of Becca before sighing heavily and peeling again.