Mia (26)

Mia POV

I knew Ollie was lying to me about the feathers I managed to grab before plummeting from a tree. He knows more then he is letting on, but I don't know if I should confront him about it or not. Is it my business, I think it is, when it comes to this situation. But either way I hope he tells me soon, because being stuck in a hospital bed and not much else to think about is the worst feeling ever.

My head has finally stopped hurting, but my ankle has this dull throb. An ache that feels like someone is sitting on my ankle constantly. Its only fractured which is considered lucky, from the doctor because it could have been a lot worse.

Trent, Cassy, Zach and Lucas had come to visit me yesterday afternoon, when school had finished. My mum comes every time she doesn't have to be at the pack, which is not the nicest thing, her constantly worrying over me. At first it was nice to have the company, but now its like she makes sure I am always in her sight when I can be.

"Honey, I just have to head back to the pack now, are you going to be alright." My mum says as she had just checked her phone and is getting up from the seat beside my bed.

"Yes mum" I say as she checks her phone and then huffs out in annoyance.

"Damn, I wont be able to get back before visiting hours are over, are you going to be alright, do you want me to-" She says.

"Mum. Lily can take of me, its her job remember?" I remind her, referring to Lily my nurse as well as Zach's mum and Ollie's aunt. She is very straight forward but witty at the same time. I can see where Zach gets his charm, although Zach is less high maintenance.

"Fine, fine." My mum rolls her eyes before she leans over kisses my cheek and waves good bye before heading out of the room, and leaves me in my silence. I lay there for a few seconds tapping on my thighs, bored.

There's a buzzing noise near me and I see on the beside table my phone vibrating close to a small pot plant. I smile realizing someone might be trying to call me, even ifs it's my mum I feel to alone right now.

Sooner then later I figure out I cant reach it and mull my hand about while tying to reach it, twitching my fingers to at least put a finger on it.

I guess I reached a little longer then I should have because I find myself falling off the bed. But before I hit the ground my body is cradled and placed on the bed, I wince quietly because of the sharp pain that creeps up from my ankle.

Once securely on the bed again I look up to my savior and smile when I see Ollie, glaring at me.

"Thank you." I say with a guilty smile, and he smirks with a shake of his head and picks up my phone that has stopped vibrating and hands it to me.

"It was me calling by the way." Ollie informs and I check my phone and he was right." I just wanted to make sure you were up for a visit before I came in."

I shyly smile at his consideration, thinking how sweet he is ." Lucky you did any way." I say and then tilt my head when I realize Ollie is hiding something behind his back." What'd you got there?"

Ollie all of a sudden becomes slightly nervous, something I have very rarely seen on him and he slowly pulls his hand form behind his back and reviles himself hiding something. A bouquet of flowers is wrapped in glossy paper, and I think my heart skips a beat. It's a ray of soft pink camellias, fluffy and full.

"Ollie." I blush and his smile brightens and he sits on the bed beside me and gives them to me and I am as delicate as possible with them.

"Sorry there a little rumpled... you must have crushed them when you fell." He smirks and I playfully hit his shoulder." Hey!"

I laugh." Sorry...thank you so much, they're beautiful." I lean over to kiss him on the cheek but he moves the last second so his lips connect with mine in a short peck. I smile with the shake of my head, this time kissing him on the cheek and leaning back to rest on the cushions. He joins me by putting his legs up and leaning back beside me, I comfortably rest my head on his shoulder.

"How was school?" I ask and he sighs.

"Boring as usual, Mrs Papkie handed us a Essay assignment due next week." He informs and I groan.

" What's it on?"

"Who the hell knows?" He says and we both laugh and it dies down and I snuggle into his shoulder and he nuzzles my forehead. Kissing it playfully a few times I giggle as he continues his kissing down to my cheek to my neck.

"No, not Mr M." I whine and he growls at me.

"What did I say about calling me that." He chuckles, although I hear the annoyance in his voice.

"How about Yogi Bear?" I ask trying to hide my smirk and he groans again.

"No... why don't you call me 'sexy' or 'baby'." He says and I think my cheeks become a little warmer.

"I'm sorry Ollie." I say innocently. "I just don't see those names suiting you."

I feel Ollie shift his position so my head doesn't rest comfortably on his shoulder. My head falls back on the pillows and Ollie's face then appears in front of mine, a cheeky smile on his lips." Oh really?"

His closeness is over whelming and I bite the inside of cheek and to keep my self from being so distracted by his face, his very good looking face." Yes..."

Its starts off as a soft kiss, Ollie resting his hand on my cheek. He leans in, careful not to crush my flowers, and I think he becomes more urgent. His tongue skimming my bottom lip, asking for accesses but before that could be eagerly granted by me, a throat being cleared stopped us.

Ollie sits back beside me and we meet the gaze of Lily, my nurse her eyes a little wider. "I am guessing I came in at a bad moment."

There's awkward silence and I take a peek at Ollie to seem him more nervous them me." Hi Aunt Lily..." Ollie says with a slight quietness to his voice and I see Lily's eyes pierce towards him before she forces a smile on her lips.

"Ollie, I'm sure Mia could use a quick rest... can I talk to you for a second... outside."

Ollie takes a few seconds before his still body starts moving towards the door; he gives me a small smile before shuffling out of the room. I guess we both have to answer for that. I become nervous to, wondering what Lily is going to do with what she just saw Is Ollie going o tell her the truth or not? Either way I am crossing my fingers that she keeps this to herself, I don't really want to deal with the blow up I know will come if everyone finds out Ollie and I are mates.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-

Hey Guys a bit of a filler chapter, but promise exciting stuff ahead!

VOTE AND COMMENT

please don't be a silent reader.... it means a lot to hear from you guys, and i dont know if your liking it or not.

promise to update sson