Mia (40)

Mia POV

Cassy let me stay the night in her room. Luckily there were no noises coming from Trent's bedroom. It seemed for once he decided to have an early night that didn't contain having sex.

I didn't really sleep last night as the fight with my mother was eating me alive. I stepped over a line from what I said, but I think that it needed to be stepped over in some point of my life. I don't know if I will ever know who my father is, but I hope one day my mother will tell me. The truth.

I did however have to get up before the crack of dawn to sneak back into my own house to pack an over night bag. Thankfully my mother was still asleep and I left a note saying where I was going. I didn't quite care at the moment if she liked it or not.

Ollie's father didn't seem to mind me joining them. However I never knew what to believe with the man. He was never an open book.

With my bag slung over my shoulder, I approach the two vehicles we will be taking. One was for us 'teenagers' and the other was for the Alpha, Beta and other leaders.

In our car it was going to be Ollie, Trent, Cassy, Becca and me. I didn't know why we were going to the Duston pack, but I needed a getaway.

"Morning sunshine." Trent grins as he was loading the bags in the back of the car.

"Morning." I smile, shrugging off my own bag.

"Ollie's in a good mood this morning." Trent informs me.

"Yeah?" I question, not really knowing where he is going with this.

"Yep, it might have had something to do with him coming back to the pack house covered in butter and flour?"

I quirk a smile." Well I'm still trying to wash egg out of my hair."

" Ohh, that rough huh?" Trent's eyebrows do a double lift while he wears a devilish grin. Trust Trent to make anything sexual.

I scowl as my cheeks turn an embarrassing red again. I shove my bag at his chest and hear the air whoosh out of him. Satisfied and I walk away, although I hear his laughter following.

I don't know when I became such a prude, but it seems when anything of that nature comes up I freak and get embarrassed. When my mum had the talk with me, I had to force myself not to shove my head under a pillow and hide.

I am assuming it is from my lack of experience with boys that's making me all awkward.

To make it worse as I walk around the car I bump into Ollie. He steadies me by grabbing on to my upper arms.

"Hey." He greets, looking around before bending down lower to give me a peck on the lips. I don't remember when I have seen him smile so happily before.

I have seemed to have calmed down and relax in his arms." Hey, you look like your in a good mood."

He cocks his head to the side." Why wouldn't I be, I get to spend the rest of the weekend with you."

"Well, I guess that is a good reason." I was stretching up on my tip toes to give him another kiss before we were interrupted.

" Rule number one of this trip." Cassy comes around the corner, holding up a single finger." No public lovey dovey moments of affection."

"Morning to you to, Cassy." Ollie fakes a smile, letting his hands slide off my arms. The others start approaching and Ollie takes a casual step back from me. I just knew this is one of many moments we will have to hide our relationship. Our mating bond.

We all got in the car ready for the three-hour journey to Boston. Trent and Ollie were going to take turns driving while Becca, Cassy and I sat in the back seat. Cassy sat in the middle of us and I felt bad for the whole journey.