Oliver (27)

Hey guys the song above is This Years Love by David Grey, its more for the end of the chapter, so there's a message when its best to start playing the song, you'll see, anyways enjoy the chapter.

5 weeks later...

Oliver POV

Life has somewhat gone on normally over the past month and a bit. At least Mia doesn't have to hobble around with crutches anymore, but she still has to wear this big black boot that straps around her ankle and foot.

There has been no new threats or attacks on the pack, which I have found unusual, but I am thankful for. Although I think most of the pack is still on high alert.

I found myself becoming closer to Mia, even though we haven't been able to go out on a proper date since her accident we mange to find time to hang out. I feel comfortable around her now, and I think she does to.

We mange to keep Aunt Lily at bay, she has kept her mouth shut, which is hard for her but its for the best. I think she understands the up roar it could cause if I was to come out openly about Mia being my mate.

But today is just another day at school it seems, its lunchtime and since it has become warmer over the past weeks, we have stared to sit outside on the oval, although today something happened.

I was walking with the gang, except for Becca and Mia. Laughing about a prank Zach wants to perform on our Chemistry teacher.

"-Shut up Tyler, just let me go!" My ears perk up and I look over about 20 meters away, Becca is with non other then Tyler Braidwood. But my anger flares when I see Becca struggling to stay out of his grip. With out a second to think, I am storming over to them.

"Oh, come on Becca... you can't deny it." Tyler says this with a sick smile. When I get there I literally shove Tyler so hard, he lets go and falls flat on his face in the processes. I turn to Becca and she looks at me, scared almost.

"Are you okay?" I ask walking up to her, planning on putting a hand on her shoulder but she flinches back.

"What are you doing here?" her tone is stern but also fearful, I furrow my eyebrows about to ask more when I growl sounds out behind me.

"What the hell!" I turn back to Tyler who has got him self up again and is glaring at me." What the fuck was that for!"

" Stay away from my sister!" I bite back and Tyler just smiles with a mocking laugh. I can't believe I use to be friends with this guy, or be like him.

"I'm not sure I think your sister wants that, right Becca?" he tilts his head to look behind me and I turn around to Becca, the worst scenarios coming in my head.

Becca just looks scared for a moment before putting on a brave face." Lets just go Ollie." She whispers.

"Oh But Becca we had so much fun together-" Tyler plays along before Becca cuts him off.

"Shut up Tyler." She says, not as strongly which makes Tyler's smile even wider.

"Lets just go Becca." I say starting to lead her away to the side of the oval. Trying to subside my anger right now, my wolf is getting frustrated and fidgety in there.

"What happened to the old Ollie, the funner one." Tyler calls out after me, and I stop. The hairs on my neck standing on end as a rush of rage comes through me. I turn around and walk back up to him, I notice the rest of the gang catching on and are standing with Becca.

"Just stay away from my sister." I say stone hard and Tyler's eyes rise up in amusement.

"You know last time you said that to me it didn't make a difference." He smirks." It didn't stop her from dropping her little panties for me."