Mia (28)

Mia POV

I try and block what I witnessed from Ollie today out of my mind. But all I see is his sharped clawed paw raised in the air, one swift move and Tyler would be no more. I understand they use to be friends, and they had a falling out, and now there was a thing with Becca and he must have lost it. I find this understandable, but it didn't deserve death... I hate anything to do with death.

I stayed late after school today to finish some schoolwork. I find staying there makes me more productive then having all the distractions at my beckon call when at home.

Making my way there now, through a forest track I hear someone coming across from me and look up to see Ollie, storming through the trees. His fists are in balls beside him, his eyes sharp and focused straight ahead as he walks. He looks beyond angry.

"Ollie." I say, but he just walks right past me, like I was just another tree. "Ollie!"

He still doesn't stop, in my concern and frustration of him ignoring me I look down by my feet to see a pinecone. After picking it up I hurl it has hard as I can at his back.

He jumps before finally stopping. It takes him a while it seems to grab his bearings before he turns to me. "Mia?- what..." he rubs the back off his head, looking around before coming closer to me.

"Where were you going Ollie?" I ask sternly as he finally reaches me. He thinks for a second before answering in a mumble." What was that?"

"Tyler's House." He says louder this time, grumbling to himself.

I feel the urge to slap myself in the forehead, before slapping him." Ollie! That's the stupidest thing to do after today."

"He deserves anything coming his way, after what he did to Becca." He growls, and I find slight unease in his aggressiveness.

"Anger and revenge are a scary combo Ollie, my suggestion is not to mix the two." Ollie just looks away, still visibly angered and I sigh heavily, softening towards him." Lets just go back to my house okay, so you can cool off."

He sighs as well, nodding stiffly before we walk side by side back to the clinic. We say nothing to each other up the stairs , only to tell him that my mum will be gone for a few hours with some emergency on the other side of the territory.

When in my bedroom, I sit on the foot of the bed placing my bag near my feet. Ollie slowly joins me, are shoulders touching sending a little shiver though my body.

" Do you want to talk about what happened?" I suggest, but Ollie just flatly shakes his head. He seems very neutral now, not giving any emotion away.

"Its not my place to tell, Becca will when she is ready." He explains, looking to me and I give a soft smile with a nod. The next thing I know he is leaning in and placing his lips on mine. It starts out slow his hands cupping my face, running his thumbs across my jawline.

His moving, becoming more dominate, as he is in front of me now, my back resting on the bed. Sliding up so my head hits the pillow, his lips never leaving mine. Ollie's hands are everywhere, running up my legs, gliding across the side of my body. I am sighing in pleasure and it seems to encourage him on as his mouth moves to my neck.

My head his thrown back in pleasure, my eyes blinking open to see the bright ethereal light of the full moon in the sky out side, peeking through branches of pine trees.

I feel my skin warming as Ollies hands slide up and under my shirt, across my stomach and ribcage.

"Ollie?" I breathe, trying to regain air from the sensations he is causing me but he continues his assault on my neck, becoming more urgent in his actions. I tilt my head back down to see him continuing like I didn't say anything.