Mia (20)

I wake up this morning late. I have about ten minutes to get ready. So I decide to skip the morning shower and quickly get changed and head to the bathroom to brush me teeth. Although when I look at myself in the mirror I let out a loud gasp.

My neck is covered in deep dark pink marks, some slightly purple. Hickeys aren't supposed to look this bad are they? I think to myself. Damn you Ollie. Damn. Damn. Damn.

I fumble about on the products on the counter of the sink . Foundation, something to cover up the marks Ollie has left me with today. And it's worse because now I am in a hurry.

"Mum!" I call out, and this point I don't care if she is asleep or not. I need foundation, now.

"What honey, is everything okay?" She asks and she sounds like she is right out side the door.

"Where's my foundation?" I half groan going through the cupboards underneath the sink. I see everything but the one thing I am looking for.

"I finished the last drops of it yesterday, sorry honey." I hear my mum apologize through the door and my grip tightens on the handle of the cupboard.

"Mum!" I whine and panicking now. I can't be seen with these on my neck.

Scarf. I'll just have to where a scarf all day.

"Mia I am sorry, I'll get some more to today."

"Make sure to get your own as well this time." I remind, waiting for her to leave outside the door so I can scurry back into my room to get a scarf with out her seeing me. When she isn't moving and I look at my clock, my blood pressure must be increasing because I know I am going to be soo late to school.

"Hey Mum can you check if there is anything for breakfast" I ask through the door,

"Honey go check your self." My mum complains, I know she is still outside the door.

"Mum please I am in a rush here." I say, with puppy dog eyes. Even though she can't see them I am hoping she can hear them coming through my voice.

"Fine" my mum sighs before I hear her footsteps on the wooden floor boards down the corridor to our kitchen.

On my queue, I peep the door open first. Checking, before I do a slight jog out to my room. Open my cupboard door and grab myself a black infinite scarf, wrapping it around my neck.

I grab my bag from the end of my bed and hurry to the kitchen. I see my mum bend over, head first in the fridge looking for something.

"All there really is, is an apple Mia." My mum's voice is muffled by the fridge as she holds up a red apple. I power walk over and take it from her grasp.

"Thanks Mum, Bye Mum." I call out before opening the door to the apartment leading down to the clinic.

"Mia, hang on-" What ever my mum was going to say was cut off by the slam as I run down the stairs through the clinic to my car. When I see Ollie today he is in for it.

--..--..-.-

I literally ran into homeroom at the bell. No one had noticed anything, about my neck so I guess the scarf has worked. Even though it's starting to get itchy and hot.

First period I have a free so I texted Ollie to meet me in the janitors closet. Not for session number 2, but to bust his balls about my new neck injuries.

I wait patiently before the door opens in front of me in the janitors closet. Ollie sighs with a smile to see me waiting there, before he closes the door after him." I wasn't expecting you to be up for another meeting here after yesterday."