Oliver (33)

Oliver POV

I've sat Kelsey down on a seat near the food and drink station, making sure she doesn't fall. I quickly grab another water bottle and hand it to her making sure it's secure in her hands before I let go. But she doesn't bring the bottle to her lips.

"Kelsey, you have to drink something." I coax, although the annoyance in my voice must have been heard because gets angry.

"Sorry but I am not thirsty." She waves me off, before she looks at me, anger in her gaze." Why are you here anyways."

I sigh." Kelsey-" I start before she cuts in.

"What, it's obvious that you don't care about me anymore, it's like you wish to see me wiped off the face of the earth." She spits.

In my own frustration I don't decide to take the high road." Well I'm sorry you decided to kiss Tyler."

The anger disappears in her gaze before she sighs." I said I was sorry Ollie.... Truly sorry."

I know she means it, I have known for a long time. But I think it's the fact that it was Tyler she kissed. Not some other guy that was actually half descent and may be even better then me. But maybe its time to stop treating Kelsey like the plague and actually put the past well and truly behind us.

Kelsey finally takes a sip of water from the bottle as I take a glance behind me to see Cassy and Becca laughing and teasing each other as they come towards us.

Becca spots us first and puts on a frown when spotting Kelsey." What happened?". She doesn't wait for an answer as she brushes past me and I turn to Cassy. Looking over her shoulder I furrow my eyebrows.

"Where's Mia?" I question.

Cassy seems just as confused as me." I thought she was with you."

Panic starts to set in." I asked her to go get you guys, you never saw her?"

"Not since you came and swept her off her feet... Ollie-"

A scream sounds out is making me cover my ears, and blocks out the end of Cassy's sentence. The sound almost pierces my soul, and when it stops there is silence. Casyy removes her hands from over her ears and looks to me. This was also the moment everyone else started to freak out and screams could be heard as I felt people running past me.

"Mia." I whisper, my heart racing I can hear Cassy trying to talk to me but I try and pick up a scent.

Ollie did you hear that. Trent minds link me as I focus on his voice.

Yes, where are you do you know where it came form?. I ask.

I'm on the western border, I think what ever did the scream is near by.

I'll be there.

Cassy must have tuned into our conversation as she looks about ready to go. I turn to see Becca and Kelsey not wanting to leave them.

"Go." Becca says shortly and that's all it takes before I am running west. I have to push through people as they scatter away from the oval in frenzy.

I spot Trent on the border of the forest with Zach and Lucas, as well as some of the other training warriors to be.I mind link everyone to shift, because it will be a faster way to get to Mia. But why ever she screamed I just know she is trouble.

In seconds we are running through the forest. I made sure to carry my pants in my mouth so I can shift back when seeing Mia. I need her to be all right.

I finally pick up her familiar scent and start running in that direction. My paws hitting the damp forest flaw in time with my racing heart.

I spot a clearing ahead and slow down, and stop fully when I see the sight before me. A huge black panther seems to be getting up from beside a tree.... Where some one is crouched and leaning on a tree truck. Mia.

I growl loudly in warning and that seems to capture the creature's attention. His eyes are yellow like ours... he must be a shifter like us but different.

Once he spots the numbers of the wolves behind me he hisses before running off into the trees again.

I look to me right and mind link to that half of the group. Follow.

They bark and howl as they follow the creature, and once they are all gone I run up to Mia, shifting in the process and shoving on my pants. She is crouched down, leaning on the tree trunk, her head between her trembling knees and her arms around her head.

I crouch down in front of her, slowly extending my hand out to touch her. " Mia." I whisper as I softly place my hand on her arm. She jumps in the slightest.

She moves her arms to the side and slowly lifts her head. I make sure there isn't a scratch on her as her watery eyes meet mine.

"Ollie" She says leaning forward, as I reach out and hug her, her cheek resting on my chest." I'm so sorry, I'm so so so sorry..."

About to ask what she is going on about is when Trent calls my name. I reluctantly let go of Mia, making sure she is sitting down before turning. The rest of the group including Trent and Cassy had shifted as the stand around a body.

I only realize who it is, is when I am a couple feet away. And the world starts to shrink around me.... Addie.

-.-.-.-..---.-..--..-.--.-..-.--..--..-

Addie... sad to see him go.

Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments!

Next week I got exams and I am freaking out!!!

Anyways, Please Vote and Comment

Hope I will update soon.

Love U

( Sorry if badly edited.)