Quick Author's Note.

Hello, all!

Welcome to "The Football Player's Roommate!"

I hope you'll enjoy Theo and Amaya's love story as much as I enjoyed creating it! Writing this story changed my life in ways I never expected. It showed me that writing can be fun and isn't something I should be embarrassed about sharing. And it made me want to pursue writing in a more serious way.

I'm unbelievably grateful for all the support and kind words readers have sent me over the years regarding this story alone. But with that said, I am also posting this as a warning before reading. I started writing this story when I was a lot younger. So the plot, dialogue, grammar, and characters can sometimes be a little...I'll admit it...cringey (it was 2014). Please forgive me.

But I spent years of my life writing this in my free time. I can accept criticism, but being flat-out rude is not needed. If I ever get the time to tackle the monster that is editing this story, I will, but for now, it will remain in all its unedited glory. But if none of that discourages you from reading "The Football Player's Roommate," then I hope you love Theo and Amaya as much as I do!

Also, if you're interested, I have written a spin-off of this story called "Addicitive Love." Both stories are standalone and can be read together in any order.

That's all I needed to say, so on to the story! A big thank you for all your support!

Happy reading,
Kealy