12.

Before the second Harry Potter movie started I rushed into the kitchen and got my leftover cheesy popcorn and recovered my hidden stash of gummy worms. A movie marathon was never complete without those two things.

When I came back into the living room Theo's eyes were glued to the tv. He seemed so invested in it which was weird considering it was just a laundry soap commercial. There was something wrong.

"Got the popcorn!" I announced to try and get his attention off whatever he was so invested in.

He didn't say anything but just went to petting the dog like his life depended on it. Not that the pup had anything against it. The adorable little creature only scooted closer to him and cuddled up next to his leg.

As he was petting the dog his eyes drifted back to the tv and stayed there for a long time until I intervened.

I snatched the remote off the table and paused the movie gaining complaints from Theo.

"Hey! I was watching that!" He grumbled.

"As much as I love Harry Potter there's something more important we need to discuss." I crossed my arms to seem more intimidating but I doubt it changed anything.

"And what's that?" He asked as he scooted closer to the edge of the couch before letting his legs drop on the floor. Almost naturally his elbows went onto his knee caps and he held his head while he looked at me annoyed.

"Well...as much as I hate to admit not knowing things, I know nothing about you. And to be perfectly honest it's weird living with someone you don't know." I admitted kind of shyly.

I watched as Theo audibly sighed and stretched out on the couch. "I know it's weird. I was just hoping you wouldn't notice too."

"Why's that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't really like sharing information about me with people I don't know myself." He smirked slyly as he watched me.

I rolled my eyes. "So I'm guessing I'm going to have to be the more adult one here and start off?"

He simply nodded and crossed his hands across his abdomen as if he was already waiting.

"Ugh fine. It's gonna be a question for a question kind of deal, so you can ask me after you answer. You better be ready for mine." I sent him a smirk of my own knowing the exact question I was going to ask.

"Shoot." He said before running a hand through his hair to fix it even though it looked perfectly but messily good prior.

"Favorite or lucky number?"

Gotta start with the light stuff in order to work your way up to the harder questions.

"Wow. Such a hard question!" He sarcastically said while rubbing his chin in deep thought.

"Today, Theodore." I sassily said back.

He scrunched up his eyes in an irritated kind of way which made me laugh before finally giving me an answer to the most difficult question in the world. "7. Now my turn."

"Fine. Go. Nothing perverted though." I glared at him knowing his tactics all too well.

"Oh come on. I had the perfect question though." He eyes shimmered playfully.

"No."

"Fine, grouchy gus," He exaggeratedly pouted for a minute before pondering for a new and more appropriate question. "Favorite food?"

"Fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and broccoli." I said without hesitation.

"I see you had to think long and hard about that one." He chuckled.