44.

First off, a HUGE thank you to Manall_x for making me this absolutely stunning trailer!! I absolutely am in love with it and am so thankful for all the time your put into making it! I seriously almost cried seeing it for the first time because it's literally like my story is coming to life, and I honestly don't know how   to thank you for that. You're a true angel. Thanks again for all your hard work and dealing with me throughout the whole process.

Please go watch it. It's perfect because Manall_x is so talented. Also be sure to go give her a follow & if you need a trailer, she's the one to go to!

Also please read my author at the end, there's some important details in there!!

But as you've all been waiting for...here's chapter 44!

Amaya's POV

I wake up to the smell of something delicious. A sweet scent wafted around my nose luring me out of my bed which Theo must've left sometime this morning. I follow the delectable aroma which leads straight to the kitchen where I find my boyfriend standing over a sizzling hot pan.

I soon realize he's only in his boxers and my face instantly blushes thinking back to what we almost did last night. We almost had sex. Sex!

I know I probably sound immature. Like oh grow up, Amaya! But I've never done that before. Yes...that.

Okay. Good God. Yes, I have never had sex. I'm a virgin. You would be embarrassed too.

Especially if you had a sex god for a boyfriend.

And seeing his body barely in any clothes only brought back the memories of last night. We were so close to actually doing that.

And he was drunk. What if he didn't even remember what happened the next day? What if he doesn't even remember anything that happened yesterday?

Alcohol does that sometimes. It makes you forget. And if he forgot everything I swear I might die of embarrassment just trying to explain everything to him.

Why did I constantly have to be so stupid?

Having my mind all jumbled in all of these thoughts I wasn't paying attention to where I was actually going and bumped into the lamp beside me knocking it to the ground. My hands went up to my mouth as a gasp instantly left my lips as I looked at the lamp on the ground that was now shattered into a bunch of little pieces.

Shit. Can anything go right?

Theo instantly whipped around and his gorgeous face held confusion until his eyes connected with the broken lamp and me. His shocked face morphed into a smirk as a chuckle fell off his lips.

He set his spatula beside him on the counter and walks over to me after grabbing a broom and dust pan.

"A bit accident prone this morning, are we?" He asked as he began to pick up the ceramic.

When wasn't I?

"Uh-huh." I said as I tried my hardest to keep my eyes off his chiseled chest.

Damn. His perfect body has me saying weird stuff like "chiseled" now.

I kept my eyes on all the broken pieces of lamp on the ground while he kept trying to strike up a conversation with me. My only responses were yes, mhmm, and sure.