Reaction

No one's pov:

"Thanks mom." Jon says as he runs back to his room. "So are we just gonna show them the test?"(N) "Sure, I'll go wash one off."(J) "Okay." She looks up and smiles at him and he gives her a quick kiss before opening the drawer and grabbing one of the tests and going to the bathroom to wash it off. After he heads back to the bedroom and sees Nancy asleep on his bed. He smiles to himself as he pulls a blanket over her and gives her a kiss on her neck before laying next to her and putting on his headphones and listening to music.

Fast forward to dinner

"JONATHAN DINNERS READY."Joyce yells from the kitchen. "OKAY MOM."(Jon) "Nance?" Nancy groans and turns over. "Nance hun it's time to wake up, dinners ready."(Jon) "finee."(Nancy) They get up and Jonathan slips the test in his back pocket and then walk to the kitchen and the families already there

Later into dinner

"So uh mom?"(Jonathan) "Ya Jonathan?"(Joyce) "Well there's something we need to tell you two. In private."(Jon) he says looking between will and El and back to them "Uh ya sure ok where?"(Joyce) "We can go in my room."(Jon) They both follow Nancy and Jonathan in his room leaving will and El at the kitchen table. "You may want to sit down."(Jon) "Okay?"(Joyce) her and Jim sit on the bed. "Nancy's pregnant."(Jonathan) They don't do anything and just sit there staring between the both of them. "Honey I told you to be careful."(Joyce)

"And we should of but it was after we got back to Hawkins and we were alone and it just kind of skipped our minds."(Jon) "Uhhh. Do you guys know what your gonna do or?"(Joyce) "I think we're gonna keep it. We weren't gonna tell anyone originally but we need a ride to the appointments and stuff."(Jon) "You guys realize this is a big responsibility. Especially since you haven't even gotten to college yet."(Jim)

"Ya we know and I'm gonna be by Nancy's side through it all. I'm gonna get a job and we're gonna try to make this child have the best life it could possibly have in Hawkins."(Jon) "Well I'm happy for you two i guess. Can I talk to you alone nancy?"(Joyce) Nancy looks at Jonathan but nods and then get up and go to Joyce and hopps room.

"I'm sorry."(N) "For what sweetie?"(Joyce) "For making your son a father and ruining his chances of college."(N) "Listen hun you are like my second daughter. I will be by yours and Jonathans side through it all. Your not alone in this. I promise you that."(Joyce) "Thank you Joyce."(N) "Of course."(J)

Meanwhile with Jim and Jonathan

"Damn."(Jim) "What?"(Jon) "It's just weird. It seems like your a kid having a kid. But your an adult now. Your gonna be in charge of raising a baby till the end of your life, are you ready for that?"(Jim) "No but I love Nancy with all my heart and I've always wanted a baby with her someday and apparently that someday with happen this year."(Jon)

"Your gonna do great kid. You did a great job with will."(Jim) "I'm not his father though?"(Jon) "Ya but you acted as one when his real father didn't. Your the one who noticed when something was wrong or helped him not feel as a burden when Joyce and Lonnie were fighting. Just trust me your gonna give this kid a good life."(Jim)

"Thanks hopp."(Jon)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this sucks I had no idea how the hell to write this I went through like 10 different ways of writing this and for some reason chose to go with this.