Struggle

Tw: Struggle with body image, slight Ed,

Erica's pov:

I hadn't told anyone this not even Tina but there's this guy's at school, he's really cute and I think I like him. His name is Tommy, he's really funny and he talks to me in math and today he's coming over. The reason I haven't told anyone is because I'd get the whole your becoming older now and just a bunch of stupid scentences.

Time skip

"So can I have the answers to the homework from today?"(Tommy) "Ya of course."(Erica) All I felt were butterflies when I handed him the paper and our hands touched. "Ok thanks now I got to go."(T) "Um what?"(E) "I was just using you erica I would never actually date you. I have a girlfriend."(T)

My heart sunk and shattered. "Oh. Shit I handed you the wrong paper."(E) "Oh are you still going to give it to me."(T) "I guess."(E) I fake sighed I turned around and grabbed a different paper off her desk but this paper was filled with answers from last night's homework. I gave it to him and watched as he walked out the door.

I was trying to be ok but I wasn't. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep.
I decided that would have to wait for a different day. That night I went to bed without eating dinner but no one noticed or said anything.

The next day

I told my mom I was sick this morning and she let me stay home. I skipped breakfast and I was hungry but I didn't wanna eat. What Tommy said made me not want to eat.

Days went on with Erica skipping lunch breakfast and dinner and she felt guilty but knew the food would get her fat. She looked in a mirror everytime she passed one. She was always checking her weight to make sure she wasn't gaining anything.

No one's pov:

Erica tried calling Robin but she didn't answer, so she walked to family video. She spotted Robin behind the counter about to fall asleep head in hand before Erica walked in waking her up. "Hey whats up? Need steve?"(R) "Uh no, I actually came here to talk to you."(E) "Oh, about what?"(R)

"Do you think I'm pretty?"(E) "Ya I think your a beautiful young little person. Why what's bringing this up little sinclair?"(R)

"Well there's this boy and I thought he liked me but then he told me he was just using me for answers and said he would never date me. Then I started losing weight."(E) "Never listen to a guy. Sit up here little sinclair."(R) robin pats on the counter and Erica sits up there robin joining her side by side.

"Boys are stupid. Your beautiful kid, and besides you don't need validation from them to devoke if you look gorgeous or not. They're just Tryna bring you down. It's definitely not worth starving yourself over."(R) Erica takes in her words and thinks about it. "I guess your right I am pretty awesome."(E) Erica tries to hold in a smile.

"That's it kid. Now you should probably be going if your not going soon because I'm going to get yelled at for taking a break when I'm not supposed to."(R) "Ok bye robin."(E) "Bye Erica."(R) Erica hops off the counter and goes back home.

The next day at school.

Erica was sitting at her desk when all of a sudden it all went black. She woke up in the nurses office and her brother sitting next to her. "Luca-" "Why were you starving yourself?"(L) Erica just leta out a nervous chuckle and the nurse walks out of the room leaving them to talk. "What do you mean?"(E) "You know exactly what I mean Erica w-"(L)

"Because I was fatter then the other girls and needed to lose weight okay?"(E) "Erica what the hell do you mean your perfectly fine in your body."(L) "Then why don't people like me lucas?" The scentence comes out more as a shout that a question but lucas just sits next to her.

"Because we're back Erica. And some people just don't like that."(L) "But why?"(E) "I don't know E I really don't."(L) the two siblings sit against the wall questions running through their head.

A couple minutes later lucas breaks the silence. "Dustin's on his way to come and get you."(L) "What? Why?"(E) "Because I promised Max's mom I would get her home and if I skip school one more time I'm getting my ass handed to me so Dustin's coming to pick you up."(L) "Fine."(E)

5 minutes later Dustin shows up to get Erica.

After lucas leaves the nurses office dustin and Erica aren't to far behind. "Where do you wanna go eat at?"(D) "What?"(E) "You have to eat Erica. I care about you and your ruining your body."(D) "Can we just find something at your house?"(E) "Of course."(D)

Later Dustin got Erica to eat a few bites of an apple and yogurt but she couldn't eat anymore so they stopped. They watched a movie and talked before Dustin had to take Erica home.

_____________________________________________
So like I wanna make Erica like girls because Tina but I feel like ppl would call me weird or say I'm sexualising priah when this is about Erica and I just think Tina would like Erica and Erica would like her back. Like if yall fine with that then I can make that happen but if you think I'd get hate then ya ig idfk