First words

(I'm gonna start saying aj just cause it's shorter but it's still anthony)
(Oh also more of will and Jonathans relationship)

No one's pov:

Aj was now 10 months old and was getting older by the second. He could roll over both ways and could crawl. He has 2 teeth front teeth now and his sleep schedule has gotten a lot better. He learned how to feed himself a few days ago and loves stacking things. So far he could walk while holding onto something.

Nancy Aj and Jonathan were in the living room and no one else was home. They were watching the TV with aj in between them before aj pointed down. Nancy turned off the tv and Jonathan placed him on the ground before sitting next to him. And then Nancy sits next to Jonathan. Anthony grabs the toy and throws it Jonathan and he catches it."Woah."(J)

Anthony grabs onto the coffee table and pushes up and turns to see his parents faces.
When he turns he mutters something. Jonathan shoots Nancy a look and she just shrugs. "Dada"(AJ) "Uh...uh ya thats me holy shit- wait no don't repeat that. He just said his first word."(Jonathan) "I know and it was dada."(Nancy) while they were on the floor playing will barged in the house and slammed the door behind him. "Hey, wi-"(Jonathan) "I don't wanna talk." He says running to his room. "I'll be right back."(Jonathan) "Do you want me to come with you?"(Nancy)

"No. I mean it's just best you stay here."(Jonathan) Jonathan goes down the hallway to Wills room and knocks on the door. "Go away."(Will) "Will please, it's just me."(Jonathan) "Fine, it's open."(Will) Jonathan walks in and closes the door behind him. "Whats wrong."(Jonathan) "Nothing, I'm fine."(Will) "Will you don't have to pretend around me. I will always be here to talk."(Jonathan)

"Why can't he be a girl."(Will) Jonathan can hear will crying as he burns his face in his blanket. "Hey, you can not help the fact that you like Mike. The heart wants what it wants."(Jonathan) "But why, I'm a monster Jonathan. Why does my heart want me to be a monster. I'm a fucking creepo. I mean I like my best friend."(Will)

"You are not a creepo. And your no where near a fucking monster will. But if you don't mind me asking, whats this about?"(Jonathan) "Well I was with everyone and usually I can hold it in when Mike and El are showing pda but it was different this time. And if I'm nor a monster then why did lonnie spend all his time with us telling me I was and that I was fairy."(Will) "He's a coward will, he was the monster. You are not a fairy and dads just a dick. He left us because he didn't deserve us. He didn't deserve you."(Jonathan)

"I just don't understand it."(Will) "You will someday will. One day it'll get better."(Jonathan) Jonathan hears will mumble 'when I'm dead' but pretends not to hear it. "Give me a minute" Jonathan says before leaving the room. He goes back to the living room and picks up Anthony and then goes back to Wills room. "Someone else wants to give it a go at cheering you up."(Jonathan) will turns his head to see Jonathan holding Anthony. Jonathan walks closer to will and Anthony holds his arms out to will.

Jonathan passes Anthony to will and he lays his head on Wills shoulder. "il"(Aj) "Woah he just said my name."(Will) "Oh Nancy's gonna be pissed he said dada and will before saying mama."(Jonathan)" "When did he learn dada?"(Will) "this afternoon while everyone was gone."(Jonathan) "I'll give you some space for a few but remember. When you end up telling mom she'll be there for you, she's not like dad. And I, I will always be there."(Jonathan)

Will just says thanks and then Jonathan takes back aj and then walks out the room.
"What was that about?"(Nancy) "Just drama but it's ok, hopefully." He says whispering that last part. He passes aj to Nancy and sits next to her. "It's hard. Sometimes it's like I'm a dad to two sons."(Jonathan) "What do you mean?"(nancy)

"I practically raised my little brother. I had to grow up quicker than all the other kids. Will was the only person who ever checked up on me and I was always by his side but as he got older and got the mindflayor out of him he just started pushing everyone away. And I know why I just can't tell anyone."(Jonathan) Nancy laid her head on Jonathans shoulder.

"You did a good job."(Will) "I hate how people just make him feel so useless. Or be mean at all to that kid. He hasn't done a single in his life. I just want him to know he's not alone. I also just don't want him to do something stupid. If he didn't exist I don't know what I would do without him."(Jonathan) "Hey its ok, he knows your there. He loves you."(N)

_____________________________________________
This has been dome for like 2 days but I just started a new school 2 days ago and I'm already fucking done with it istg man😃.

Oh and sorry for gettin a little carried away with the#trauma😻😫😚

Oml holy shit I keep needin to update this but I skipped to when he could crawl because I wouldn't know wth to write💀