Perfect

(This is just a chapter about nicks first day and hanging out with will after)

Nicks pov:

Today was my first day of school in hawkins. Yesterday I had a lot of fun with will, well besides the depressing part. But it was still fun. I just threw on a t-shirt and jeans and skated to school. I saw will at the entrance and walked over to him. "Hey byers."(Nick) he looked good today, not that it has any interest to me. "Hey nick. You excited?"(W) "Nope schools ass."(N) "Ya I don't blame you."(W)

Time skip to lunch

I walked into the bathroom skipping lunch and heard muffled voices coming from the bathroom. I opened the door to find 2 teenage boys pushing will against the sink with a knife in his hand. "What the hell?"(Nick) One of them walked over to me to throw a punch and I moved away cause him to fall forward dropping the knife. "That was pretty damn pathetic."(N).

(They fought nick one that's all I'm gonna say because if i were to Write a fight seen it would sound stupid asf.)

The guy ran out of the bathroom and i walked over to will and saw blood coming from his sleeve. I lifted his sleeve up to find fai written into it. "Fai what the hell is that supposed to mean?"(N) "He was going to write fairy."(W) "Stupid asses. Your not a fairy will. Don't listen to them."(N) I put my arm around will. "Come on."(Nick) "Where are we going?"(Will) "Leaving."(Nick) "What do you mean?"(Will) "We're skipping school."(Nick)

we go to the front doors and walk out and I rode my skateboard as he rode his bike and he followed me to this abandoned house. "What is this place?"(Will) "An abandoned house."(N) "Why?"(W) "cause you never know what your going to find."(N) I grab onto his hand and walk in. The roof is caved in and there's dust and dirt everywhere. I walk over to what looks like a fireplace and there's a broken photo frame. I pick it up and wipe the dust off and look at the family in the photo.

"Do you normally do this?"(W) "Ya it calms anxiety and it's fun. I usually come here to smoke."(N) "You smoke?"(W) "Rarely. Only when I feel the need to break shit and my head feels as if it's going 400 miles a second."(N) "Oh."(W) "You want to try?"(N) "Uh no, no thank you."(W) "Ok if you do come to me."(N) I was being honest I've only smoked once and it was a need. I grab his hand and start to walk closer the to the back of the house and I hear a noise. "What was that?"(W) "Uh I don't know. Stay back."(N) I started to walk closer to the noise and I found a kitten. 

I walked over to it and picked it up. "Hi kitty."(N) the kitten was black with white paws and green eyes and fluffy fur. "There's no tag or collar on her. I'm keeping her."(N) "Is she healthy?"(W) "Physically she look fine my mom will have to check her. "(N) "Your mom?"(W) "Ya she's a vet."(N) "What are you gonna name her?"(W) "Umm I'm gonna name her, Willa. For will but not exactly so it's not weird ya know cause your her father."(N)

"I'm the father?"(W) "Ya were the parents of her we both found her together so we're gonna raise her together."(N) "But then why did you name her after me?"(W) "Cause you were the first person who wanted to be my friend here. Who actually showed interest in me. So in honor of that I'm naming her willa after will."(N) "That's cute she's adorable."(Will) "Sorry it's just animals fascinate me and I love learning about them. I wanna work with them when I'm older."(N)

"That's exciting. I don't know what I want to do yet. I'm a really good painter but I don't know what I could do with that."(W) "Maybe you could be an art teacher."(N) "Maybe I don't know yet."(W) "That's ok we still have time."(N) we look at eachother for a few moments before we awkwardly look away from each other. "Um so shall we head out."(N) "Yep, let's go."(W) he grabs his bike and doesn't get on it and I grab my skateboard not getting on it as well.

we leave the abandoned house, I'm still holding the cat as we walk through the empty town. The cars driving past. Trees moving and the leaves flowing throughout the air. I look at him, I notice his eyes. Coffee brown. His nose perfect. His lips were perfect. My eyes then moved to his jawline, once again perfect. Everything about byers was perfect. "What are you looking at?"(W) his voice interrupts my thoughts. "Uh, um nothing. It's nothing."(N) wow smooth dude. "Are you sure?"(Will) "Ya, positive."(N)

"Ok."(W) we continue walking until getting to my house. It wasn't the best but I wasn't ashamed of it. We walk in and I find my mom at the kitchen. "Hi mom."(N) "Hey sweetie aren't you supposed to be at school?"(The mom) "Ya, funny. Um this is will and this here is willa and it Wills kitten he found and we need you to make sure everything is alright with her."(N)

I can see will looking at me through the corner of my eye and I just decide to ignore it. "Sure hand me the luv bug."(The mom) Nick hands willa to her and she goes and gets a bag from the bathroom the comes back.

10 minutes later

"Ok and she seems to be doing just fine."(The mom) "Ok thanks ma bye."(N) "Bye hun."(The mom) I take the kitten and grab Wills hand and we run out the door.

We ran and ran down the streets. It was now raining but that made it better. The water hitting us and our clothes and willa's fur getting wet. The sound of tires hitting the water as the cars drove past. At one point it felt as if we were the only two on this planet. "What are we doing?"(W) even I didn't know honestly I just knew I wanted this. I didn't answer him we just kept running until we reached an empty road and I ran out in the middle of it and just stood there.

"What are you doing?"(Will) "Do you trust me?"(N) "I just met you yesterday but I already know your story, I've met your mom, you've met my family, and we have a cat together so I guess."(W) I hold my hand out. Will looks at it for a minute the grabs it. I pull him and willa into the street with me, and he bumps into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He didn't do anything for a second but then i felt one of his armswrap around my waist one arm still close to his chest holding willa.

We stood there, in the middle of the street. Hugging while getting poured on by the rain. At the moment I couldn't tell if I was happy or nervous. I just felt a feeling that I've never felt before.

Wills pov:

Did I love Nickie Tozier?
_____________________________________________
I can't tell if this is cringy or good. And I didn't feel like naming nicks mom or changing his last name😭 also I thought the name willa was cute.