Caught

No one's pov:

Jonathan has done more basement now since Nancy was now 7 months pregnant. He had built Anthony's toddler bed downstairs in the kids room and had moved his crib in the room as well. Then he moved his and Nancy's bed down to their room and basically moved everything of theirs in there now room down to their future room. He moved Anthony's dresser into the kids room as well. He put a toy box in the kids room along with decorations and a rocking chair.

But he needed to go out to the store to get a  light bulb to fix the one in there new room, so he left Anthony with hopper and joyce to go to the hardware store.

Joyce and hopper were in the living room with Anthony when he said he needed to get a toy from his mommy and daddys room. They said ok because Jonathan and Nancy's room was the first room down the hall and was a few steps away from where they were.

When he came back to them he had a bag of weed in his hand. "Mamaw what's this?" "Here let me see it?" He hands it to her and then takes a seat on the coffee table. Joyce's eyes widen at the realization and hands it to hopper. "Um where did you get this?" "From daddys closet. Did i do something wrong?" "No honey um but this, this is nothing it's just, here let me go talk to uncle Will for a minute stay with grandpa."

In Anthony's mind he didn't know what he had done, he just saw the expression on his grandparents face. He wondered what it mean, but he nodded.

Joyce grabbed the bag from hopper and got up to walk to Wills room. When she opened the door her face went wide with confusion.

An hour earlier

Will opened his window and nick crawled through. "Hey babe." "Hey nicky." Nick kisses him real quick and they start to get into it but will pushes him away and let's out a little laugh. "We can't, we need to study." "Ugh that's a huge cockblock." Will quietly laughs at that. "That's gross nicky." "Ya but you love it."

Will closes his window while nick gets out their books. They sit on his floor and study for about 15 minutes before will catches nick staring at him through the corner of his eye. "What?" He says eyes still on his book. "You look pretty right now." "Pretty? What are we two thirteen year old straight kids?" "Don't worry, you look hot too. Can I kiss you?" "Sure why not." Nick doesn't waste 2 seconds before his lips are on Wills.

Will flips over to lay on his back and nick crawls on top of him and sits on his lap. The kisses getting heavier and more sexual. Nick puts his tounge on Wills lip, letting him in he opens his mouth.

They laid there for a few more minutes before nick moves his lips to Wills neck and leaves a hickey, he makes more before he slides his hand down Wills chest to rest is against the corner of his shirt. "Can I take off your shirt?" Will asks himself for a minute if he's ready to go this far before he nods. "I'm gonna need a verbal response will." "Yes, yes you can." He wastes no time with taking off Wills shirt and then taking off his own.

He kisses Wills chest leaving hickies there as well, he moves down to the waistband of Wills pants. Then he moves ack up to place another kiss on Wills lips. He put his hands on my thighs. "I like your shorts." Will laughs in the middle of a low groan. "I bet you do nick."

I move back down to kiss Wills thighs. Then what get will is when nick kisses the middle of his shorts. He let's out a groan but covers his mouth. "Can I take your shorts off?"(N) "Yes." Nick slowly takes off Wills shirts not taking off his boxers.

Nick goes back to kissing Wills chest then the worst thing could've possibly happened.

Back to the present.

"Will do you happen to- woah Holly shit ." Joyce walks in on her son almost fully naked and his guy best friend kissing his chest. She immediately shuts the door back. "Woah what's going on?" Hopper asked walking down the hallway with Anthony.