Holy Shit pt.1

Sexual content*
Also in this oneshot Wills friends don't know he's gay and that him and nick are dating
_________________________________________
It was March 22nd, 1989. A bright sunny morning in Hawkins. Will Byers had awoke to a knock on his bedroom window. He looked at his watch,

11:04 A.M

His mom had just left for work about 17 minutes ago. He got up and made his way over to the window already knowing that it was his boyfriend. He unlocked it and pushed it up. "Hey babe." He said coming in through the window after will had moved out of the way.

"Hey." Nick puts a hand softly caressing the boys cheek. "Whats wrong?" Nick asked when he had noticed will seemed kind of distracted. "Nothin, just tired." "Okay." He pretends to forget about it physically but mentally still wondering if the boy was okay.

The two make their way to the bed, "So what have you been up to?" Nick says getting himself comfortable on the bed. "Uhh not much, the house is a little hectic though since Jon and Nancy just had the baby, but other than that I haven't done much lately." He says looking up at the bigger boy who was now on top of will, whose arms were wrapped around nicks neck, nicks wrapped around Wills torso.

"Well atleast today's a free day. Nothin going on we can just relax." He says.

Will wondered, had it gone another year where they had forgotten his birthday? But the thought escaped his mind when he heard the boy start laughing into his stomach. "Whats so funny?" Will pushed the boy off of him confused. "You didnt really think I could forget your birthday did you?" He smiles giving the goofiest grin will had ever seen.

"Well...I mean maybe." He Burys his head back into Wills stomach laughing, before sitting back up and moving up, meeting his lips to his boyfriends. "Your an Idiot." He kisses him.

The kisses grew, becoming more and more. He fixed his position to sit up and   correctly on the boys lap.

The phone out in the kitchen rings

He hears it stop ringing and then before they can continue Jonathan enters, "Nick your mom wants you home." Nick slams his head on the bed, "tell her I'll be there in a minute." He gets up and fixes his clothes before going out the window.

"So, we gonna talk about it?" Jonathan says after he hangs up. Will rolls his eyes and lays in the bed.

________________

2:47

Will heard a knock on his window. He got up and let the boy in, "Hey I thought-" he gets cut off by Nick pulling will against him by his shirt, he kisses the boy as they fall back onto the bed. Earning small groans from will he moves one hand down to get ahold of the boys jeans which he had only previously put on.

He unzips them pausing the kisses so he can remove the jeans. He resumes the kisses but moves down to the right of his lips, kissing there, then his chin, next down his neck, lastly his collarbone. He pulls away and the boy groans in need. "Why did you stop?" But he doesn't get an answer, the boy just takes off his shirt, then Wills.

He kisses down Wills stomach, leaving small bites.  His hands making his way down his body along with his lips. He kisses the outline of his boyfriends hard  dick, leaving a kiss.

Meanwhile...

"Okay guys so we have to be quiet" El said as her, Mike, Lucas, max, Dustin, and Erica made their way towards Wills room.

"Suprise!"

They all shouted before realizing the sight infront of them. Mouths dropped and Lucas's hand went to cover his sister's eyes. "Ayy this is real shit and I can't even see it." His sister complained. "What the hell..." Max said breaking the silence after a sec.

Nick raced to find his boyfriends jeans throwing them at him and he threw on his own shirt. "This is not what it looks like." Nick said knowing they knew it was exactly what it looked like. "So you weren't about to just give him head?"