I like you, Richie

No actual smut but contains sexual content
_________________________________________

His eyes,

The Brown Iris circling the Black Pupil.

His lips,

Pink, perfect

His body

Short, Skinny

Eddie Kaspbrak was perfect in the young boys eyes.

Richie tozier was 17 years old, he wasn't the average teen in Derry, he painted his nails, wore skin tight t-shirts that showed his navel. Low rise flaire-legged jeans. He didn't care what other people thought of him and his taste.

Everybody thought they knew what richies life was like at home, hot mom, rich dad, mansion, parties, sex. But the truth is that richie doesn't even like parties, his dad is horrible and abandoned him, his mom, and his little sister Lillith when he was 13.

His mom was a good mom. For the most part, when she was actually here, but he gets it, having a 17 and an 4 year old to take care of isn't the easiest especially as a single parent. But when his mother couldn't make her appearance, richie took care of his younger sister.

Right now it was February 10th, the losers were in class, or well eddie, stan and Ben were. Bill, Richie and Bev had skipped 4th period to smoke weed behind the bleachers.

Richie laid his head in the gingers lap, and she played with his curls. "Did you guys know I'm gay." He says letting out a laugh. "We had no idea Rich. It's almost like you talk about wanting to Fuck eddie every two seconds."

"Ooo speaking of that is so not accurate, he would definitely be a bottom." Ben says taking in the joint. Richie shoots up and looks at him like he's offended. "Wow okay rude. But your so right." He says laying back down as the sentence fades.

The gym doors open and eddie comes and barricades through them. "Heyy Eds." Eddie throws his hands up and then puts them onto his hips. "What the hell rich, I told you to stop smoking at school."

"I'm sorry baby wanna kiss to heal the pain in your broken heart." Eddie can feel the way his body shivers when the nickname baby slipped from Richies Lips.

"Richie c'mon let's get you some water." He says trying to pull him out of the gym. "Sorry to tell you babe but that's for alcohol." He takes his hand and traces it up Eddie's arm, then up his neck and to his jaw, pressing ever so lightly to get the smaller boy to look up at him.

He leans in, "suck my dick." He wispers in the ear of his best friend. "Ew, Richie." He says as the taller boy backs away from the smaller one, hands in the air as if he's protesting against something "Okay, okay. You don't have to, but if you do happen to want to, my house, tonight." He says walking out the gym doors.

"So you gonna go?" Bill says breaking the silence.

•••••••••••••••••

Richie laid in bed, cigarette in hand, shorts off his body, as well as his shirt. It's 9:45 at night, his windows open,

Owls

He hears from a distance

As well as birds

And all of a sudden there's a hand grasping at his window as well. He's about to say something but the image of Eddie appears infront of him.

Oh God,

It's just eddie, "Hey eds watcha doing he-" he kisses the older boy. Grabbing onto the collar of his jacket. The kiss shortly ends, but only for a second as they pull back in. Eddie takes his hands and runs them the boys body before pushing the boy onto the bed. He crawls up to him, kissing him, deepening the kiss, he starts to thrust his hips into richies, before his lips leave the other boys lips. As Richie whines in sadness at the loss of Eddie's lips, but quickly groans when eddie starts trusting their hips together. Eddie moves his lips to richies neck, kissing down his body not missing a single part of him.

Till he gets to the belt, he takes the belt off surprisingly easy. He gives a kiss over the print before undoing the pants and sliding them down his legs along with his boxers. He's about to go in but a knock on the door surprises him to back away.

"Richie?" The little voice comes from the other side of the door. He pulls his pants up quickly and puts a pillow over his lap. "Come in?" The little girl turns the knob on the door, making her way into the room as she sits on the bed.

Fluffy brown coat

Brown eyes

Ears in the shape of a half circle,

It was a bear.

A bear that was currently clutched in his little sister's hand. "Can I sleep with you tonight richie?" Her voice was quiet. Unlike richie who was loud and chaotic, his sister was shy and spoke softly. "Uhh," he looks between his sister and Eddie, the boy he'd loved since the first day of second grade. Eddie gives him a reassuring nod, to hint to him that he should just stay with his sister and they could do this again soon.

"I guess Lil, but I'm gonna be right back okay I'm gonna tell eddie goodbye." He says getting up from his bed, noticing the sad look that occurs on his sister's face he kisses her forehead, "I'll be right back bug." He leaves the room grabbing Eddie's hand along the way. Shutting the door, they eventually walk down the stairs and make their way to the front door.

"Hey sorry we got interrupted." "It's okay rich, I'll just come over when she's not here. What do you say, tomorrow we skip school, and while she's at daycare, we have the house to ourselves." "Who are you and what have you done with Eddie Kaspbrak?" "Richie, I'm serious I've wanted this for so long, I've just been trying to hide those feelings. You know cause of my mom, growing up she always convinced me that it was wrong to love someone of the same gender."

He says laying his hand on richies neck, sliding it down the closer he got to finishing his sentence. "I like you Richie." He says moving his eyes from Richies abdomen, to richies own brown eyes which were locked on eddies face, analyzing his features. He moved his hand back up to his neck slowly, then leaning on to place a kiss on richies lips. Pulling away richie just stares at him.

"Holy shit, that just made me horny." Eddie looks at him annoyed, "really," "that's what you have to say?" "Sorry Ed's." "It's okay richie." "Goodnight." Richie says closing up the conversation, giving one more kiss to the smaller boy. "Goodnight richie." He says walking out the door, richie watches him walk all the way to his house before he finally closes the door and goes back upstairs.

"I like eddie." The 4 year old says now laying down on his bed cuddled up in the blankets. "I like eddie too, Just in a different way." She giggles, he makes his way to the bed to lay down next to her, "night night richie. Love you." "Night lilly, love you to."

His eyes closed slowly, his body began to feel numb, and there he laid fast asleep thinking about the short boy living across the street, the boy who had been friends with richie for, well forever. And the boy who knew richie, knew everything about him, his favorite show, his favorite food, drink, his shoe size, clothing size, music artist, favorite song, what made him angry, what made him upset, what made him happy, the boy knew richie maybe even better than richie himself.

And that was perfectly okay with him.
_________________________________________

I'm sorry yall💀