Late nights

Nancy's pov:

It's been hard, the baby is now a month old and keeps us up all the time at night as much as I love him. Jonathan always offers to stay up and take care of him but he needs sleep to and I can't let him do that. As soon as I laid back down the baby started crying. "Come on Nance you need to sleep, I'll take it."(J) "No Jonathan you've gotten him like 4 times already you need sleep."(N) "I don't care if I need sleep, you need sleep."(Jonathan)

No one's pov:
Jonathan gets up and picks him up and gets a diaper and sits back on the bed and opens his legs and sets anthony in between them. After he changes Anthonys diaper he lays back and lays Anthony on his stomach on Jonathans chest. Jonathan plays with the tiny baby hand and rubs his back and tries to get him to sleep. Once Anthony was asleep Jonathan did all he could to not sleep since it would be dangerous if he fell asleep with the baby just on his chest.

Time Skip to the morning.

Jonathan managed to stay awake, when he got up he tried to put Anthony in his crib but when he started getting fussy Jonathan put him back against his chest. "It ok, it's ok."he wispers. He walked out to the kitchen and laid down on the couch still holding Anthony. Joyce walked out to the living room to Jonathan on the couch with Anthony in his arms. "Mornin mom."(Jon) "Morning, how long have you been awake?"(Joyce)

"Uhhh I dont know I haven't gotten real sleep in like two days, I've been taking care of his cranky ass at night."(Jon) "Hey you love him."(Joyce) "Oh don't get me wrong I love him with my whole heart but he just won't sleep if he's not in someone's arms which also means me and Nance can't get any sleep."(Jonathan) "I thought you and Nancy were switching turns?"(Joyce) "We were at first then she wasn't getting any sleep so I've been taking her spot although she gets made at me for it and tells me to get sleep but if she doesn't get sleep I have to deal with 2 grumpy people."(Jon)

"Ya I know the feeling, I'm dealing with one right now."(Joyce) Jonathan just looks at her. "Look we told you it's gonna be hard, but it'll get better the older he gets. Just gotta trust the process on this one."(Joyce)  "ya ya I know. Bu-"(Jon) before Jonathan could finish his sentence Anthony started crying and Jonathan rolled his eyes and had put Anthony in his little rocker. "Watch him please while I make him a bottle."(Jon) "Yep."(Joyce)

After Jonathan had finished making his bottle he was walking back over when nancy came out from the room. "That was the most sleep I've gotten in weeks combined."(Nancy) "Morning sunshine now that your up you can feed the night owl." Jonathan says handing her the bottle.  "Thanks for taking him last night babe, how long did he stay before he was asleep?"(Nancy)

"Well I changed his diaper then he was laying on my chest and fell asleep and ya."(Jon) "Ok so not long."(Nancy) "Ya but he wouldn't let me put him down all night so I've been holding him for 6 hours straight."(Jon) "Babe you should of just let me taken care of him you've been doing a lot lately give yourself a little break."(Nance)

"She's right honey."(Joyce) "Here you go take a nap and I'll take care of him until your awake."(Nancy) "Are you su-"(j) "go before I change my mind."(Nancy) Nancy pushes him into his room. And shuts the door and goes back to Anthony and feeds him.
_____________________________________________
The chapters will probably be milestones I don't know if that's understandable but ya.