Proposal

Wills pov:

Me and Nick have been dating for a few weeks now. We've gotten to know each other better and he's become apart of the party. Mike still doesn't know I know that him and nick are cousins but that's not really important. Nobody had know that we were dating because nick wasn't out to anyone and neither was I except for Jonathan.

Nick was over at my house and I wasn't aware anyone else was home. Nick had earlier moved from between my legs to sitting on my lap, kissing each other. His lips moving to my neck and hands on my waist under my shirt. I feel as if we're moving to fast but I also don't want to pull away.

I needed some type of contact when I thought about it for a minute but then started playing with the beginning of his shirt. He took the hint and took it off, throwing it somewhere on the floor. His lips reattached to my neck, the door opens to reveal a confused El. Nick shoots off my laps and gets off the bed and grabs his shirt throwing it back on. "Um I should probably go."(N) "Probably, I'll see you tomorrow?"(W) "Ya of course."(N)

Nick runs out the door past El and she just looks at me. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw."(W) "But friend dont lie?"(E) "El please im begging you please do not tell anyone."(W) "Can't I tell dad?"(E) "No I mean anyone El you can't anyone. Not Jon, not Nance, not the party, not mom, not dad anyone."(W) "Fine will but you know I don't like lying to them."(E)

"Ya but in this case your protecting me."(W) "Fine but I get to ask questions."(E) I just nod. "Ok first are you two like me and mike?"(E) "You mean dating?"(W) "Ya, that."(E) "Then ya we are."(W) "Oh, cool. So we're you two doing happy screams?"(E) I don't even think she knows what that is. "No! No we were not doing happy......screams El."(W) "Ok bye."(E)

"That's it?"(W) "Yep, bye."(E) El just walks out of the room. I just became confused but then I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth before going to bed. Jonathan was in there doing the same and he looked at me. "Whats wrong?"(W) "Looks like you and nick had lots of fun."(Jonathan)

"Excuse me?"(Will) he pointed to the spot on my neck. "Um.. I- don't tell anyone, please."(W) "Relax will I'm happy for you but I have a secret to tell you as well."(J) "What is it?"(W) "I'm proposing to nance."(J) "Woah holy shit when?"(W) "Soon were supposed to be going to dinner this weekend and so probably then."(Jonathan) "That's great Jonathan I'm happy for you."(Will) "Thanks buddy."(J)

_____________________________________________
There's yalls chapter your welcome mwah mwah I know I'm amazing but also yall I'm skipping his first birthday party no offense to Anthony but I ain't give two shits writing all that.