Birth

No one's pov:

Nancy was currently 41 weeks pregnant, it was September 27th 5:43a.m in the morning  when Nancy's water had broke. It was now 9:50a.m in the hospital where laid Nancy who was currently 9cm

Jonathan sat next to her, holding her hand through it all. Nancy's breath heavy. The sound of screaming and loud breaths flowing throughout the room.

Nancy was worried about if everything would go how they planned, if Anthony was ok, how Jonathan was doing, and most importantly when this baby would get the hell out of her.

Anthony was being babysat by Will and El while Joyce and Hopper were out at a casino 13 hours away for a date night before they had gotten the news. They promised they would be back before tomorrow though so.

"You've got this you did it once you can do it again. Your the strongest person I know." Of course Jonathan was the most supportive person Nancy knew but she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Another wave of pain shot through her as she squeezed his hand harder. She was on many pain medication but the pain still hurt obviously.

About an hour later she's 10cm dilated, the doctor comes in and starts to prepare her for the birth. "Ok you've been through this before do you remember how it goes?" Nancy leans her head back in pain and nods.

"Ok Push in about 5 seconds, 5-4-3-2-1 and push." Nancy follows pushing as hard as she can. "Ok and continue that for about a minute." A minute later there seemed no process to be made.

"Ok in about 2 minutes your gonna start pushing again." As on time they start working again in 2 minutes Nancy still trying her hardest to get the baby out. After around 5 pushes the doctor finally gives her an update. "Ok I see the head now one more push and this baby will be out."

Nancy pushes one more time trying harder than before and then the room goes quiet. "Is she out?" Jonathan asked the doctor. "Ya she is and I'm sorry but, she's not breathing." Nancy and Jonathan's heart both dropped. Wondering how to tell their family what had happened most importantly their little boy.

"Wait no forget I said anything she's Ok and breathing." The doctor quickly said. "Holy shit." Jonathan shook his head and buried his face in Nancy's arm. "She just wasn't letting herself breathe for a few minutes."

"Oh thank God." Nancys breath steadied as the doctor handed her the baby. Both of the young parents looked at her.

She had Nancy's nose but Jonathans lips, brown eyes like Anthony's, Nancy's face structure but Jonathans eyebrows. But she had Nancy's curly hair. "What should we name her?" Nancy asked him.

"I don't know I have so many names picked out after all people who've been there my whole life." "What are they?" "I like Jojo for after my mom, Willow after will, and Jane for my Sister. Cause my mom's always been there for me and protected me from my dad she always believes in things, but my brothers been my biggest supporter, my best best friend, I've always had his back he's always had mine, but El she's changed Hawkins for the best and for the worst. She's practically the reason we got together cause if we hadn't know about her we wouldn't have met Murray and if we didn't meet Murray then we wouldn't have gotten together."

"Aww as sweet as that is babe pick one cause she needs a name." Not that she was trying to rush him. "Ok, Ok what about this her name could be Willow Jane Byers and then we make my mom the God mother. Or make El the God mother and name her Willow Jojo byers."

"I like Willow Jane better." "You do?" "Ya it sounds better." "Do you think my mom will care that we didn't name our child after her?" "No babe I think she'll be more focused on the fact she has a granddaughter, I dont think she'll really care."