Are we too young for this?

No one's pov:

Richie and eddie haven't talked about what happened at the hospital when richie tried killing himself. His parents had sent him to a mental hospital to get better.

Richie laughed when they told him that. Now they wanted to care? He asked himself.

Now Richie was coming home, him and eddie would be reunited. The Hospital was absolute shit, they watched him take a piss, constantly up his ass making sure he wasn't trying to hurt himself, the handles on doors were like nothing Richie had ever seen before, like they were litterally attached to the door.

The whole room had been protected, not a single thing richie could hurt himself with in the room. That doesnt mean he didn't have the urges too. He sometimes bit his nail to a pointy type shape doing the best he could with the short nails they had forced him to have. But he took the pointy typed shape and would bring it across his arm.

Of course it didn't make any permanent damage but it seemed like it did so atleast he could pretend.

But now that was finally over, he was gonna have his love back in his arms.

He walked into the kitchen, and not surprised to see nobody home. He was wearing boxers and a blood stained t-shirt. His hair was a mess and glasses were crooked. He sat on the counter eating an apple staring at an empty space when he heard the door bell ring.

He hopped off the counter and walked over to the door opening it to see the rest of the losers. "Holy shit I thought we weren't meeting till later?" Richie said as bev hugged him. "We wanted to surprise you by showing up earlier, I hope that's okay with you?" Bevery said still hugging him.

The all stared at Richie

They hadn't seen Richie in almost a year, he was skinny, had short curly hair, glasses, and wasn't that tall.

Now richie was practically 5'10 at 15 and was even skinnier than before, which the losers were sure wasn't healthy. But his glasses he was sort of growing out of but still wore em, and his hair? His hair was now shoulder length, the curls were more brought out now and his body had changed to fit and make him look older, even due to his lanky-ness.

"Whats wrong why are you all staring?" Richie asked confused towards the stares he was receiving from his friends. "Nothing it's just you look different." Stan said and they all nodded.

"Well you haven't seen me in so long, it's called change bud." Richie patted Stan on the back and Stanley rolled his eyes.

Then Richie caught Eddie's eyes, not ripping apart from each other Richie moved closer towards him. Eddie looked at the losers confused when all of a sudden he was brought into a hug by the older man.

Eddie didn't know what else to do but hug him back. Then Richie pulled away, "Okay now that we're caught up and I'm back from grippy sock vacay let's party asshats." Richie said turning around pulling everyone into the house and closing the door behind the last person.

Richie grabbed alcohol from his parents cabinet, Mike put a record in the record player, Bill and Stanley grabbed snacks from the Pantry and fridge, Bev went and grabbed the weed, however Eddie got himself a blanket because in no way was he joining this shit.

He laid down on the couch as the music played behind him.

__________________

Richie shot up, covered in sweat and tears. He wiped his face and checked his clock looking at the time.

3:10a.m

"Shit." He mumbled to himself and laid back down.

He had a nightmare about the day he killed himself, as if that day wasn't a nightmare already.