Flashback

Wills pov:

I had just gotten done shopping at the mall when I was walkin down the hall to get to my room when I heard something coming from Jonathans room. "Jonathan?"(W) I heard sniffling coming from the door and movement but the door stayed shut until a few seconds later he opened the door. I couldn't see his face and his hand was covering his nose. "What the hell happened."(W)

"It's nothing will I'm fine."(J) "No your not you can talk to me Jonathan. Your always there for me and I always let you in, so come on just let me help you for once."(W) I started at him for a sec before he pulled the hoodie down and revealed a face, but it for sure was not Jonathans or well it was but this Jonathans nose was slightly crooked and had blood coming down it, his eye filled with a big bruise all around it.

"What the hell?"(W) I knew it couldn't of been Nancy or hopper he would never of done that to any of us not even Mike. "What happened Jonathan."(W) "It's Lonnie. He found out about Anthony and came down here drunk. I told Nancy to take Anthony out through the back door because I didn't want them meeting him like that. After Nancy and A.J got out Lonnie came up and just started hitting me, and telling me how I'm a major disappointment because I knocked a girl up young and shit."(J)

This hadn't been the first time lonnie had hit Jonathan. The first had been when he was 13...

Flashback:
October 21st 1980

Jonathan at this time was currently 13 years old. He had a little brother, will. He was currently 9 years old. He had never thought of the fact about having a little brother but now he wouldn't trade it for the world. Although he didn't want will to feel as if his parents arguing was his fault. His dad would call him and his brother names and Jon could hear them even from the other room, but he would pretend he hadn't.

He had been at the park all day taking pictures with the newest camera that had came out just around time for his birthday. His mother had gotten it for him and he took it pretty much everywhere with him. Well he couldn't give her all the credit her best friend Jim had helped her a little. His father could really care less but that's ok it was normal for him he tells himself.

Jon had ran to his room to put the camera back in a safe place when his dad barged into the room, drunk. "That camera is stupid and a complete waste of time for your future." He stutters. Jonathan could easily tell by his breath and the stutters. "No its not. It's what I want to do in the future dad." Dad the word felt weird as it slipped off his tounge. But Lonnie wouldn't like it if Jonathan used his name. He would tell him it wasn't right and that it was rude.

"Your 13 you don't know what the hell you want to do. If you do it's stupid your dreams right now are stupid." Jonathan didn't like that he felt as if photography was really what he wanted. Not as if it was some stupid dream. "Leave me alone." The words slipped out of his mouth before he could even realize. He went to go say something quickly but his dad was quicker. He took his hand and punched it across the young boys face.

He sat there and held his face in his hands. Mouth and face feeling numb. "I'm sorry." The young man cried, that had been the last time Jonathan had cried infront of anyone for awhile. "Don't ever disrespect me again." He says starting to walk out before turning back around. Jon had feared what that meant. "And don't tell your mom or anyone about this." "I won't I promise." The older man left and that night Jonathan didn't have the strength to help will cover the sounds of fighting

That night, he cried himself to sleep not knowing that would be one of the many times he would be doing that.

Back to original time frame

I remember that night a lot.. it had been the only night Jonathan wasnt there to play his music or talk to me while our parents were fighting. That wasn't the only time, at times when we were younger after lonnie left Jonathan's room I could hear Jon crying in his room. He likes to pretend he's ok when I know he's not. He would always ignore his feelings to help me ignore the arguing

. "I'm sorry Jon."(W) "It not your fault our fathers a dick will."(J) "No, it's not but still I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to have to grow up faster than all the other kids because you had to raise me when mom was too busy dealing with dad to do it herself. That is my fault."(W) "Will do not blame yourself or so help me." I let out a laugh and he follows and then pulls me in to hug me. "I'm sorry bud. You've never deserved anything that's ever happened to you."(J)

"This isn't about me, but thanks Jonathan."(W)

_____________________________________________
Sorry not sorry for this and idk what this is it was a random impulse chapter and just popped up in my head and idk if I like it or not