Roll overs and sit ups

No one's pov:

Anthony is now 6 months old. He's eating solid food now and has been trying crawl but can't however he can sit up on his own now. Him, Jonathan, Nancy will and El were sitting on the floor in the living room. Nancy and Jonathan on the couch and will and El with the baby on the floor.

"Come on roll over."(El) "El show Him how you do it and maybe he'll do it."(Will) El rolls over and Anthony giggles and will laughs.

Later that night

Jonathan put Anthony in his crib when he fell asleep and walked back over to the bed and laid next to Nancy. Nancy gave him a kiss and it started getting heated before Nancy pulled away. "Baby."(Nancy) "Ya?"(Jonathan) "No I mean the literal baby."(Nancy) "Oh, right. Can't we just have my mom watch him and then we go back to your house when your family's not there and just have alone time."(Jonathan)

"First off what would we even say "hey mom? Ya can you watch our responsibility so me and my girlfriend can go have sex at her house? Cause I don't think your mom would want that."(Nancy) "It's just we haven't gotten any alone time since he's been born and I want my girlfriends attention to."(Jonathan)

"Don't be so needy babe we'll get alone time eventually."(Nancy)

The next morning

Jonathan woke up and found Anthony on his back awake and cooing. "Nancy he rolled over."(Jonathan) "What?"(Nancy) "Last night I put him on his stomach, right now he's on his back which means he rolled over."(Jonathan) Jonathan picks him up and puts him on his waist and then gets a diaper, after changing his diaper he goes out the the kitchen and puts Anthony in his high chair.

After he feeds Anthony he gets him dressed and stuff and then goes to the living room and lays him on his stomach. "Ok baby roll over for dad."(Jonathan) After sitting there for a few minutes Anthony rolls over. "Hey good job little dude."(Jonathan) Anthony smiles.

Jonathan sits up against the couch with his legs up and Anthony sitting against them on jonathans stomach and Jonathan holding onto his hands. "3..2...1 peekaboo." Jonathan cover his eyes and then uncovers them and Anthony giggles. Just then argyle walks in the door. "Hey there's the little dude and big dude.

After that argyle hung out for a bit then left and the rest of the day went on