New Baby

No one's pov:

Today Nancy was now 4 months pregnant, they still hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy as hard as it was. The amount of new sweaters, sweatshirts, baggy shirts that now filled Nancy's closet was crazy. She had only been months and looked like she was about to burst. 

They had decided to throw a huge family reunion, or well that's what their family thought at least,  it was really a party to tell their family they were having twins.

As they got ready for the party they hurried hoping to get there before everyone else, while Anthony got himself dressed, Nancy helped Willow while Jon got a shower. Once Nancy was finished helping Willow she had knocked on anthonys door, "A.J please pick something nice to wear."

Anthony had liked picking his own outfits and that was something his parents encouraged. "Okay mommy." She heard as she walked past the bedroom door.

Once all ready they head out the door and too the place.

Once they arrived they walked in, "Where's the people?" Their youngest asked, "They'll be here soon sweetie." Nancy said setting down her daughter.

"Anthony will you go play with your sister while we set up?" "Sure daddy." "Okay don't go outside and be good please." They nodded before heading off to play.

Once they set up people had start arriving, first hopper Joyce and eleven, then Nancy's parents Mike and Holly, next was some of Nancy's cousins, then will and nick, and then the fest of the people.

The whole room was filled with people talking and hanging out, some snacking on the food, and kids playing.

After eating while everyone was still sitting down Jonathan and nancy stood up. "So this is for you will it's a late birthday gift." He says handing the gift to him. He unwraps it while having everyone's attention, he looks at it for a minute before taking the photo out.

"Is that a baby?" He asked and Jonathan shook his head, "Holy shit congratulations Jonathan." He said hugging his brother, then will had yelled that the couple was pregnant, once the room went back to silence and congratulations were made, Nancy had grabbed everyone's attention back, she grabbed the other present, and walked over to Mike, "and this one is an early birthday present for you." She says before sitting back down.

He unwraps it, he stares at the ultrasound photo, "it's the same thing will got I don't get it?" Then Nancy walked back over to him, "How many of those circles do you see?" "2?" At that point most of the adults in the room understood and had started congratulating Jonathan, "And how many was there for Anthony and Willow?" "1?" "So if there was one for 1 circle for 1 baby, 2 circles means what?" "Two babies? Holy shit your having twins?" That's when he got up and hugged her.

After more congratulating and questions and stuff the party had finally ended and everyone was leaving.
________________________________________
This is shitty and short I just wanted to post the outfit I have that willow is wearing in the chapter 💀
And she's just wear black doc martens,

 ________________________________________This is shitty and short I just wanted to post the outfit I have that willow is wearing in the chapter 💀And she's just wear black doc martens,