Kicks and tears

So this one is kind of Jonathan and Will being the best brother duo but there will be Nancy and Jonathan. And it also has mentions SH)

Jonathans pov:

Nance was now 5 months pregnant and was laying next to me in bed until she smacked my arm "Ouch. What was that for?"(Jonathan) "Do you hear that?"(Nancy) "Ya I do it's coming from my brothers room. I'm gonna go check on him I'll be right back "(Jonathan) I said before kissing her quickly and getting up  and walking out the door. I walked over to Wills room and heard the sound of ripping and crying.

I opened the door to find will on the floor holding his knees close to himself head buried in between. With broken photos of Mike and him all over. Shattered glass covering the floor. "Will? Hey will. It's ok I'm here."(Jonathan) I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him close as he cried in my shoulder. "I loved him, I- I can't believe I loved him."(Will) "What did he do?"(Jonathan) I've known for a long time will wasn't straight. I've seen the way he looks at Mike.  "He's never gonna love me back, i- I'm not good eno-" before he could finish I cut him off

No one's pov:

"Hey that's enough of that. You are the most amazing and smartest kid I've ever known besides the whole Lego nose story, but other than that your amazing will and you don't need him to validate you. Your a great friend and a great little brother to me and a great older brother to El. You were there for her at that school when no one else was. You can't help that Mike's not in love with you."(Jonathan)

"Am I weird?"(will) "of course you are. If your not weird then your not a real byers. I let people get to me when I was your age. Don't let them get to you."(Jonathan) "Am I a fairy for being gay?"(William) "No, your not a fairy will. Your just like everyone else. Your a human too just like me, and just like everyone else."(Jonathan) "Thank you Jonathan."(Will) "For what?"(Jonathan) "Being the only real friend who's there for me."(Will) "Hey you have great friends. Some more than others but everyone's dealing with a lot right now. They love you though "(Jonathan)

"I know they do."(Will) "Hey how about we clean up this glass and we tape these pictures back together ya?"(Jonathan) "ya."(Will) "Ok I'll get the broom and stuff and you stay here k?"(Jonathan) will gave him a nod and once Jonathan left the room will looked at the glass and started having an aching pain in his leg. He grabbed a peice from the floor and looked at it and before he could put it in his pocket Jonathan came back. He put his hands behind his back covering the glass object.

"Whats wrong?"(Jonathan) "I- its nothing."(Will) "you took one of the glass pieces, why?"(Jonathan) before will could fake an explanation Jonathan had put the pieces together. "Hey, will c'mon man."(Jonathan) "Hey I'm fine, it's fine."(Will) "your hurting yourself will that's not fine."(Jonathan)

"Look I know I should but I'm not gonna tell mom. I'm gonna let you figure this out yourself but trust me in the end it is not worth it. I used to before  when you went missing and stopped after me and Nancy started dating. And it never helped looking back, I just don't want you to take something you can't get back. Your my little brother will, that's not replacable" (Jonathan) Will places the glass in his hand and lays in bed "I'm sorry."(Will)

"What are you sorry for?"(Jonathan) "Being the disappointment."(Will) "Will your no where near a disappointment. Without you I would have definitely ended it a long time ago. I wouldn't have met the love of my life, or any of these kids. Trust me your not a disappointment."(Jonathan) "I'm still sorry."(Will) "Your ok."(Jonathan)

After they talked more and cleaned up the glass and pictures will Went to bed and Jonathan went back to his room to find Nancy awake. "Hey."(Jonathan) "Hey, what was wrong?"(Nancy) "I dont wanna talk about it right now."(Jonathan) "Ok" Nancy smiles and kisses him and immediately pulls away and her eyes go wide. "What? Wait Nance what's wrong?"(Jonathan) "The babies kicking."(Nancy) she takes his hand and puts it on her stomach and he feels a heard kick against his hand.

"Holy shit."(Jonathan) Jonathan and Nancy smile at each other and he let out a chuckle. "This is crazy."(Jonathan) "But I'm so excited for this."(Jonathan)

_____________________________________________
So I dont know where this chapter was going but I love Jonathan and Wills dynamic and I love seeing Jonathan being the best big brother ever and this idea just popped into my head so I hope you like it.