Am I?

Erica:

Ok I might be over thinking it but I think I like Tina. I've been trying to get closer with her lately and she kind of, hot. But I'm not gay, am I? I didn't really know what I was feeling. I'm 13, black and friends with the weird kids one of them being my brother I don't think being gay needs to add onto my problems.

It was then Sunday and I just continued on as the day went by still confused about the whole situation.

But then Monday arrived, it was normal at first I got up made myself breakfast and got ready making sure I smelled better than my brother. I got on my bike and rode to Tina's house then we rode to school together. "So what's been going on?"(T) "What do you mean?"(E) "You haven't snuck by at all this weekend it seems like your ignoring me, are you?"(T) " No of course not I've just been figuring shit out."(E) "Oh ok, sorry."(T) "Your fine T."(E)

"I'm here if you wanna talk."(T) "Thanks but I don't think I'm ready."(E) "Okay."(T) I hate to shut off Tina but I don't wanna lose her if she was to think being gay was gross. We made our way to school and I got to my locker getting all my shit then headed to class. I sat down and just laid my head down. The bell rung and everyone sat down when my teacher walked in.

"Ok class today we have a new student."(Teach) That's weird no one's wanted to move to Hawkins since 86'. "Class I'd like you to meet, whats your name."(Teach) "Melissa, don't wear it out."(M) wow she's kind of rude, but she's pretty, I guess.

The melissa girl sat next to me and just looked at me. Over that class I caught her looking at me a few times. But after that we didn't have any other classes together. After school I walked over to a pole in the parking lot and met Lucas, Max, Will, Eleven, Dustin, Mike, and Nick. "Lucas, Tina had to leave early so I'm going with you nerds."(E) "Are you forgetting your also a nerd?"(D) "Shut up, ner-." I couldn't finish my sentence before some girl ran up to us and pushed me out the way to hug nick.

"Ow what the hell is your problem?"(E) "Sorry, oh it's you from math."(M) "Oh it's you as well from math, what is it Melanie or something?"(E) I knew her name was Melissa but if she wanted to bite I could bite back. "It's Melissa, what was yours like trash  or something?"(M) Before I could say anything back nick stepped in. "Ok enough of that, guys this is my biological cousin Melissa from Derry, she keeps an eye on richie for me and is basically my spy."(N)

"Speaking of I have updates for you."(M) "Which is?"(N) "Poor kids always alone, your parents aren't ever home so he's always alone or with his friends. And speaking of I think someone's got a crush."(M) "On Beverly, the girl who you talked about in your last letter?"(N) "Nope Eddie the guy richies always teasing."(M)

"Wait who the hell is Eddie, Beverly and also who the hell is richie?"(Lucas) "Ugh I have to explain the whole story now?"(N) "Ya kinda."(Max) "Let's go back to my place my mom's not home."(N)

____________________________________________

I'm sorry yall waited that long for that but that's all I can give rn I might work on the next chapter rn and I kind of want a reunion on nick and richie so that might happen if yall want it.