Happy screams?

(No smut and also I'm calling Jim Hopper because It's my fanatic and you can't tell me what to do oh and El calling Joyce mom because I said so.)

The background music played through their ears. They were in her room sitting on her bed kissing. El still hadn't known what sex was she just thought it was innocent kissing. Mike was ready for more but he knew she wasn't ready.

Mike pulled away and layed back before El looked at him for a minute. Before he could comprehend what was happening El climbed on his lap and connected their lips, he pulled away after a sec. "Um hey El?"(M) "Ya?"(E) "What are you doing?"(M) "Sitting on your lap, why?"(E) "It's just usually at this time we stop."(M) "I know but for some reason I don't want to."(E) "Oh um if this is all were doing then I guess it's ok. It's just were still only 14 and not ready for sex so like I didn't know..." he softly finished the scentence getting more quiet towards the end.

"Se...x? What is sex?"(E) Mike looked at her for a minute then to one of the photos in her room of hooper and her then back to her. "Ya ask your dad that's probably a conversation he wants to have with you."(M) "Why can't you tell me?"(E) "Cause it would be wrong and ya. Um here let's finish the math homework."(M) El just nods.

Once the two had finished their homework Mike had to go home. El and her parents were sat down at the table and eating dinner. Will was out with Nick, Nancy A.j and Jonathan were eating dinner with Holly, Mike, Ted and Karen tonight after they had complained they haven't seen their grandson enough.

"Dad?"(E) "Ya sweetie?"(Hopper) "Whats sex?"(El) Hopper just looked between El and Joyce then back to El. "Joyce will explain."(H) "Um no I won't but I'll help you explain."(J) Hopper took a deep breath in and realized he wasn't getting out of this. "Um before me and your mom explain this what is bring this up. Mike didn't try anything with you right?"(H)

"No it's just we were in my room together."(E) Hopper just groans and covers his face. "And we were...ya know kissing. And usually we would stop after a few minutes and this time he pulled away but I didn't like that so I sat on his lap-" Hopper groans even louder this time hands still on his face. "And started kissing him again but he pulled away and asked what I was doing. When I told him I was sitting on his lap he said shouldn't we stop and I said ya but I don't want to. Then he said it was ok if it was all we would be doing and not any sex because we're to young."(E)

Hopper goes to talk but El interrupts him. "I'm not done."(E) "But when I asked him what sex his he said it wouldn't be right to tell me and that you would probably want to do it so here I am asking you."(E) "Um look kid. He's right you are too young to be doing anything beneath the neckline of your shirt."(H)

"How am I supposed to do it if I don't even know what it is that I'm doing."(E) "Look sweetie. Sex is something you do with someone you love. It's a special way to connect with a person you feel as if they're the one."(J) "Like me and mike?"(E) "Ya but more grown. But do you know the differences between a male and female?"(J)

(HOLY SHIT I JUST FUCJING CAME JP WITJ A NEW FACTE THING EMOTCON)

El thinks for a minute then nods. "Well that man puts his penis in the woman's vagina and they come together as one. And sometimes that can lead to making a baby. But there are things to stop that like condoms, birth control, or the male could pull out."(J) "Why would he need to pull out?"(E) "Because a man and woman Have this thing in them that releases once they reach their climax."(J)

"Ya and there are other things that happen before sex but we don-" "Like what?" El interrupts him. Joyce and Hopper talk to her about what foreplay is. (Ain't no fuckin way I'm boutta write teaching El bout foreplay💀) "So sweetie don't ever be afraid to talk to us about this sort of stuff cause we will always be there for you."(J)

"Thanks Mom."(E) El hugs the both of them.
"But what's a reasonable age?"(E) "Whenever you feel as if your ready and it's the right person."(J) El looks away but back to them a few seconds later as if she was deciding something. "Ok." El gets up and takes the dishes to the sink then goes to her room.

"Why did you say that?"(H) "Say what?"(J)     "'Whenever you feel as if your ready' what if she feels ready now she's only 15 she can't have sex yet."(H) "Your one to talk hopp. Look yes she's 15 but she knows she's too young right now. But it's gonna happen eventually." Joyce kissed his cheek then grabbed the dishes and walked over to the sink.

While she was washing the dishes she hears footsteps running. When she turns around she sees El sitting at the table infront of hopper with an angry expression on her face. "That's why you made us keep the door open 3 inches!"(E) "Ya kid I was scared you and the Wheeler kid would have sex or go too far."(H) "Ok." She just walked back to her room.

The next day 7 pm.

El and Mike were sitting down on the couch cuddling watching a movie when hopper and Joyce walk in kissing. When Mike loudly clears his throat the older couple pulls away and mike and El look at each other and laugh. "Um hey kids we didn't know if you guys would be here or not."(H) "It's fine dad."(E) "Well well just be heading to bed now it's getting late."(J) El nods and trys to hold in laughing more as hopper and Joyce start walking down the hallway to their room.

Mike gives her a look smiling and she gives him one back before looking at the door down the hall and yelling to the older couple. "3 inches!" She looks back at Mike and they both start laughing and she puts her head into the crook of his neck still laughing.
_____________________________________________
Yes I'm still alive and I haven't kms yet but here's a new chapter and this is a chapter all right 💀