Announcement

Nancy's pov:

So it's been 1 month since the first ultrasound I'm 4 months and 16 weeks in this pregnancy. Which means they're the size of and I'm pretty sure Jon's over the morning sickness and the emotional changes through the days. He doesn't say it outloud and he doesn't give any sights of it but honestly I would be done with me if I was him.

At the doctor appointments We've been seeing a lot more of the baby more and more and we've decided since now that we're in the second trimester we decided we're gonna tell people. First we're gonna tell my parents, then the siblings.

I've been having to we're sweatshirts alot and Jon's t-shirts to cover up the bump that was growing. "Are you excited to tell everyone nance?"(J) "I'm a little nervous but excited. What about you?"(N) "Same. Your dad's gonna hate me even more than he already does."(J) "He does not hate you."(N) "Yes he does and you know it."(J) "Ok maybe he does a little bit, but I do not care about what he thinks. This is about me and you not them."(N)

"I know that it's just kind of anno-"(J) before he could finish I cut him off "He hates everyone don't stress about him."(N) i kiss him.

The next morning

Jonathan spent the night last night since we figured we would tell my parents over breakfast. Once my had waken us up we got dressed and stuff then headed downstairs.
It was just my mom, dad and Holly since Mike had spent the night at Lucas's house. "So um there's something we have to tell you guys."(Nancy) "Whats wrong?"(Karen) "Nothing it's just, I'm pregnant."(Nancy) "Oh, um how long have you known?"(Ted) "Um I don't know I'm in the second trimester and I'm due sometime in October. "(Nancy)

"Why haven't you said anything? And who all knows?"(Karen) "Well we were waiting till the second trimester just in case anything happened and only Mrs. Byers and the chief."(Nancy) "Oh um ok so your keeping it and you've got a plan?"(Karen) "Ya we have a plan so far and ya were gonna keep it."(Jonathan) "Ted are kid is pregnant aren't you gonna say anything?"(Karen) "Not my place to say anything."(Ted) my mom just rolls her eyes at that. "Nancys gonna have a baby?"(Holly) "Ya Holla your gonna be an aunt."(Nancy) "Cool."(Holly)

Time Skip to telling Will, El and Mike

The kids downstairs or I guess they're barely kids anymore but I don't know what else to call them so I'm sticking to kids.

No ones pov:

nancy and Jonathan walked downstairs to the 3 teens sitting on the couch watching a movie. Mike and El were holding hands and will was next to them looking at the two teens intertwined hands and swallowed to himself and looked down. When they got completely down the stairs all three teens turned their head to look at the couple.

"Whats wrong?"(Mike) "Nothin why?"(Nancy) "You just never come down here unless somethings wrong?"(Mike) "We just needed to tell you guys something."(Jonathan) "Are you guys getting married?"(Will) "What? No, no its just I am....pregnant."(Nancy) "woah."(Mike) "Holy shit."(Will) "preg...nant?"(El) "She's having a baby El."(Will) "Oh cool."(El) "So ya we just wanted to tell you guys and that's it."(Jonathan)

They went back upstairs and continued on with the day

_____________________________________________
Sorry if this is bad I didn't really know how to write this so like ya.