First Playdate

Anthony was now 4 years old, Willow was 1.
Anthony was in his second year of preschool, he was still good friends with rose.

Willow was now walking and kind of talking, but she still didn't talk around a lot of people.

Nancy was in the kitchen with Joyce and Willow sitting on her lap, they were planning the wedding while Jonathan was out picking up Anthony.

Then they heard the door open. "Babe I'm home." Jonathan yelled from the front door. "In here." Nancy yelled from the kitchen. Jonathan walks in kitchen. "How are my three favorite girl?" "Well I'm good, Willow is okay just tired a lot." Jonathan kisses Nancy's forehead while she's talking then takes his daughter into his hands.

"And how are you mom?" "I'm good thanks for asking son." "Course mom." "Where's anthony?" Jonathan looks behind him. "Uh he was just behind me, Anthony!" "Yeah daddy." Anthony runs into the room with his friend.

"Uh who is that?" Nancy asked him. "I'm rose, and I'm this many." She holds up 4 fingers. "Um, that's cool I think. Jon can I talk to you in the other room." "Uh yeah sure babe." Jonathan and Nancy walk into the other room. "Who is she?"

"That's Anthony's friend, they wanted to have a playmate. So I checked with her parents and they said it was cool." "Um ok I guess thats fine." They walked back.

"Mommy this is rose, she's my friend." "Nice to meet you rose." "Nice to meet you too Mrs Wheeler." "Let's go play." Anthony said and rose nodded, then the two little children ran downstairs.

Once downstairs and in Anthony's room they sat at a kids table and colored. "So what's your favorite color?" Rose asked Anthony. "I like red." Anthony said. "Oh I like pink, kind of close I guess." Anthony nodded and they continued to color.

_____________________________________________
Yall I'm sorry how short this is and how I took so long but I promise ill give you a long chapter but I'm running out of ideas so I need help with that and the next chapter might be a reddie chapter because it's my fanfic so yeah.