Author's Note

Thank you for selecting my story.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Copyright © 2020 Rituparna Darolia.
All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

About The Series:

Welcome To Fordsville, the fictional western town, fifteen minutes' drive away from Great Falls, Montana. Set at the far edge of Fordsville, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, at the base of the Continental Divide, the Wild Creek Ranch is a picturesque place indeed. Surrounded by mountains, fields, and forests with a clear, sparkling river running through it, this is home to the entire Wild Creek Ranch Series!

This is the third book of the Love In Montana Series, set against the beautiful backdrop of Montana.  The names of some places are entirely a product of the author's imagination. This series deals with the heartwarming,  sweet, country-based love stories of the Wilson siblings and their cousins.

Meet The Wilson Family:

Story Summary Twenty-six-year-old Rihanna Wilson, an elementary school teacher was very attached to her students

Story Summary
Twenty-six-year-old Rihanna Wilson, an elementary school teacher was very attached to her students. So, when a new student, six-year-old Robson Bradshaw started expressing distress signals, she immediately summoned his guardian, Hunter Bradshaw who was his uncle.

Twenty-eight-year-old Hunter Bradshaw was as distressed as his nephew. Three years back, after a dreadful fire at his family ranch in Arkansas, he and his nephew were the only ones who had survived it. He started afresh in Montana with his nephew and had everything money could buy but both needed help. Would Rihanna respond to their need? Would she be able to help them lead a normal life? What will she do when she falls in love with Hunter in the process?
Read this beautiful and heart-warming story of a kind woman and her journey of love to save two souls who were holding onto her as their only hope.