Chapter Thirty-Three

The next morning they all started getting ready to go over to Wild Creek ranch for a fun filled day. Robbie was the most excited at the prospect of spending the day with baby Andrea. Rihanna wore a lilac one-shouldered gown with the same crystal embellishments on their bodice, just like the other bridesmaids would wear. She fixed white floral hair accessories like the other girls would. The moment she came out of the bedroom, ready in her bridesmaid's gown, Hunter's jaws dropped. He stood up and walked towards her with an excited Robbie following him.

"Mommy, you look like an angel," he said, his eyes shimmering with adoration.

"Thank you, sweetie. You're looking very handsome in this tux," she said, admiring the grey tuxedo that Robbie wore. Hunter had bought it for him from aunt Charlotte's boutique. Hunter cleared his throat with jealousy. Rihanna smiled at him knowingly, her eyes checking him out. He was looking extremely gorgeous in his black tuxedo. She had never seen him in a tux before and she could imagine how he would look on their wedding day. Drool worthy and completely hers!

"What do you have to say about me?" asked Hunter, leaning closer to her.

"Not bad," she said, suppressing a grin at seeing his expression.

"Okay. Same for you then," he shrugged. Rihanna laughed.

"Okay, you look gorgeous, as always. Happy?"

"Yes, very happy. Even you look gorgeous and angelic," he whispered. Robbie got bored.

"Can we go already? I want to see what baby Andrea will wear," said Robbie. They locked up the house and drove over to Wild Creek Ranch. Ember and the bridesmaids were getting ready at Ember's grandparents' house and Rihanna's mom was about to go there with Adelaide and Andrea, Renée and Raine. Aunt Charlotte had arranged for an attendant who was accompanying them to get Ember ready.

"Anna, why don't you come along with Robbie?" said her mom.

Rihanna helped an excited Robbie sit beside Adelaide and Andrea and then climbed into the truck with him. Raine drove them to Ember's house. Later on they all brought a beautiful and ethereal looking Ember decked in her bridal gown to the wedding arch created on the sprawling gardens of Wild Creek Ranch.

The wedding arch was erected at the same place as Rhett's was. Lilac colored tulle and lavender wreaths decorated the arch. The aisle was strewn with lavender sprigs, while the chairs were decorated with white satin bows. Hunter leaned in towards her.

"We will have blush pink roses and tulips interspersed with red roses for our wedding. I'll change the floral decor to the same structure. Anything else you would like for your dream wedding, darlin?" he asked, looking deep into her eyes as if her answer was very important to him, as if he wanted to fulfill every dream of hers.

Rihanna shook her head. "Nothing else. Thank you Hunter. You have taken care of everything to make my dream a reality." His eyes sparkled with love.

"I'm glad, baby," he said, touching his heart and then walking off with a grin, his dimples deepening. Rihanna's heart skipped a beat. Did she see love in his eyes? She was sure that she had. The wedding ceremony started and Rihanna could feel Hunter's eyes upon her throughout the ceremony. The words spoken about the holy union of marriage were special and so were the vows that Rex and Ember took. Hunter's eyes seemed to communicate with hers, promising her to fulfill all of those mentioned and much more. She couldn't look away.

Their wedding was in three days and it would be the most special day of their lives. Hunter had planned for their honeymoon since Robbie was over the moon at the prospect of spending a few days with his favorite baby sister. Adelaide, too, was eager to have him, and so were the other members of the Wilson family. Afterwards, they posed for family photographs.