Chapter Thirty-Four

Rihanna's eyes filled with tears of joy at his confession. She couldn't believe her ears. Did she hear him correctly? Did he really love her? "You l love m-me?" she asked as tears fell from her eyes.

"Yes, darlin," he whispered, wiping her tears, and smothering her face with little kisses.

"You've made me the happiest woman on earth, Hunter. All my dreams have now come true. I'm so glad that I listened to my heart and stayed back," she told him. Hunter pulled her close and kissed her lingeringly. The love making that followed was the most beautiful and overwhelming as both tried to prove how much they loved one another.

The next day Rihanna and Robbie went to the Wild Creek Ranch to spend a day with her family while Hunter went to work. In the evening, Hunter and her brothers went out to celebrate in a pub. It was a bachelor bash for Hunter while Rihanna was showered with gifts on her bridal shower. Baby Andrea gurgled with happiness at seeing Robbie.

The decorations from the wedding arch and reception party venue had been cleared. Rihanna's wedding dress and Hunter's and Robbie's tuxedos had arrived too. The bridal party too bought their dresses from aunt Charlotte's boutique while the men considered wearing the same tuxedos as they did for Rex's wedding.

"Ryan's not returning to Fordsville. He and Georgia are settling in Vegas, " Renée told Rihanna.

"I think that's the best decision considering how Georgia's family is," said Rihanna. They discussed Anastasia a little and finally when Hunter returned, it was time to go home.

"Did you drink a lot?" asked Rihanna with her hands on her waist. Hunter shook his head.

"Not at all. I had to drive you two home," he said as he drove with a drowsy Robbie.

"Mommy, daddy hurry, my eyes are closing," said Robbie.

"Sleep if you want to. Daddy will carry you to bed," said Rihanna.

"You know, baby, Andrea has learnt to hold my finger. I think she knows I'm her big brother," said Robbie with pride.

"Really? I think you're the best big brother, Robbie," said Rihanna and Robbie looked satisfied.

They reached home, and Hunter unloaded her gifts. They all carried them inside to Hunter and Rihanna's bedroom.

"Mommy, can we open them now?" said Robbie, eyeing the gifts excitedly.

"We can open them tomorrow. Come on, it's time to go to sleep." After tucking him into bed, Rihanna went to her room to take a shower. But before she could close the door of the en-suite, Hunter walked in.

"Hunter, let me shower," protested Rihanna.

"We can shower together. Why waste precious water?" he said with a smirk. Rihanna smiled while Hunter filled the bathtub with water. Then he went in and pulled her onto his lap, his hardness slipping into her warm, tight folds. After some passionate lovemaking, they bathed one another and dried themselves.

Lying on the bed, Hunter pulled her into his arms. "I love your family. I like the way they've accepted me and made me feel wanted. Your brothers gave me such a friendly bachelor bash. It reminded me of Derek, my brother. If he would have been alive, he would have done the same for me," said Hunter. Rihanna just held his hand, trying to comfort him.

"I'm so glad that you liked it, Hunter. I'm sure Derek's watching you from wherever he is. He should feel happy seeing you so happy." Hunter looked at her.

"Really? You think so?"

"Yes. I'm sure. Your loved ones always stay around you, even after death. They can watch over you, but they cannot comfort you. If you're happy, they feel happy. If you're sad, they don't find their peace at all," explained Rihanna. Hunter nodded.