Chapter Twenty-Four

Rihanna was done with her work in the kitchen and she knew Hunter was getting pissed off with her for taking so long. He might be uncomfortable and dirty and in need of a shower badly. She wiped her hands on a kitchen towel and walked towards Hunter's room. Gemma was with Robbie, so she knew he was well cared for.

The moment she entered his room, she was stunned to see him trying his best to get up, using the chair beside his bed. She rushed towards him. "Hunter, I was coming to you," she said worriedly, trying to hold him, but he simply shrugged her off.

"I don't need help. I can manage on my own," he said, looking very displeased.

"I want to help you," she coaxed.

"You can look for more chores to do around the house," he said, clearly annoyed with her.

"Okay, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." Hunter softened, and he looked at her, trying to gauge her emotions.

"Can you get my crutch from my closet?" Rihanna went to get it from his closet. He was too heavy for her to move to the en-suite on her own. She handed it to him and helped him adjust it under his arm. With his other arm around her, he slowly made it to the washroom. Rihanna helped him inside, but he gripped her hand, pulling her inside with him.

"I'll get wet, Hunter," she protested.

"You can discard your clothes," he smirked. Rihanna's cheeks flushed with color.

"No way," she said, looking at him with horror. Hunter smirked at her.

"Well, I will," he said, staring into her eyes. "Help me." Rihanna went forward and undid the buttons on his shirt as he stood watching her, leaning against the wall of the shower cubicle. With every brush of her fingers against his hard chest, she could feel him hold on to his breath, his eyes growing darker and darker. She discarded his shirt but couldn't go further than that.

"You can do the rest. I'll turn my back towards you." Hunter shook his head.

"I can't do anything. I'm injured. Anyway, we're marrying after three months. Why can't you help me now?" Rihanna knew what he said was true, but this was really embarrassing. If Robbie and Gemma weren't there, she wouldn't have hesitated so much.

"Okay, let's get done with it." She went forward and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling it down. She gently helped it down his injured knee and out. "You should wear sweatpants or shorts till your injury gets better," she suggested, blushing at the sight of him, looking all ripped and hot only in a pair of underwear.

"You can shower wearing that," she said with flushed cheeks. He pulled it down with a yank and Rihanna gasped, looking away, turning her back to him. Just as she had felt him, he really was massive and majestic. Her ears turned hot even thinking about what she was about to do to him. He pulled her against him, making her blush more than she felt his throbbing hardness.

"If you turn your back towards me, who'll help me shower?" he chuckled, turning the water on, completely drenching both of them. Rihanna gasped, looking at her completely drenched clothes.

"Hunter, you made me totally wet," she pointed out in a horrified tone. Hunter chuckled.

"I know and I haven't even touched you yet," he whispered into her ear. Rihanna's eyes widened at his implication and she tried to get away from under the water.

"I didn't mean that, perv," she told him shyly. "Now, while you shower, I'll change out of this. Yell when you're done and I'll help you out," she instructed in her teacher-like tone, still with her back to him.

He slowly turned her to face him. "That tone won't work on me, darlin," he said with a glint in his eyes. "I want you to touch me, bathe me," he said, pulling her against him as he supported himself against the wall of the cubicle.