Chapter Ten

This was the first time that Rihanna went to Hunter's bedroom. She could see that this was the biggest room in the whole house, tastefully decorated in beige, chocolate brown, and white. The bed was much bigger than Robbie's and the beige, soft, and clean bedspread made it look all the more warm and inviting.

Hunter walked in carrying a sleeping Robbie in his arms. He placed Robbie on one side of the bed. Rihanna knew then that she would have to sleep in the middle again, cuddled up with Hunter. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"What are you waiting for? Should I carry you too?" he asked her, his lips grazing along her ear. Rihanna moved away as if she was stung, climbing onto the bed and lying as close to Robbie as possible, leaving a football field-like space for him to sleep on.

He switched off the light with a chuckle and followed her to the bed, stretching to his side. Without a word, he pulled her into his arms, crushing her to his body. "Hunter, please," she gasped, not knowing what she was pleading for. Hunter, please kiss me. Or was it Hunter please touch me?

His mouth went to her neck as he sucked a spot there. Her peaks went taut like pebbles under the thin camisole. He groaned and ground his hips against her, his hardness poking into her soft wet core through the material of her sweatpants.

"Robbie will wake up, please Hunter, " she breathed as a throbbing started in her core at his nearness.

"You're driving me insane, Rihanna, can't you see that?" he whispered into her ears, his hot mouth sucking her earlobe. His words aroused her to no end. She felt a dripping wetness in her core. If she didn't stop him now, things would go out of hand. With Robbie sleeping next to them, she couldn't let that happen.

"Hunter, I need to go to the washroom, " she said, pushing him away and escaping to the en-suite. She closed the door, and leaned against it, her heartbeats accelerating like crazy. After a few minutes, she dreaded going back to the room. There was no knowing what he would do next.

She opened the door and saw Hunter lying on the bed and watching her like a hawk. She walked to the bed and lay down quietly beside him. He immediately pulled her into his body without wasting a single second. "Stay still or else I won't be responsible for what would happen next, " he whispered into her ear. Rihanna turned her back towards him and went still immediately, laying in front of him like a log. He chuckled as his arm tightened around her waist, pulling her closer. Her whole body was on fire and she was acutely aware of his arm on her bare waist where the cami had ridden up.

"This wasn't a good idea, " he muttered almost to himself but Rihanna knew what he was talking about. He didn't want Robbie to be sleeping next to them. A tremor ran down her body at the thought. If Robbie wasn't there what would he do to her? She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but it was impossible with Hunter's hot and hard arousal poking into her as he crushed her to himself.

After fifteen minutes she could hear his even breath as he fell asleep like a baby. Rihanna smiled feeling happy that she had so much power to put him to sleep in a matter of a few minutes. When she herself went to sleep, she had no idea.

Her eyes suddenly opened feeling a throbbing deep in her core. Hunter's hands were under her camisole, caressing her breasts, teasing the already taut peaks. A moan escaped her and she looked around to find that Robbie was gone from the room. Where was he? She tried to get up but Hunter's legs were pinning her down.

"Hunter, get off me," she whispered, catching hold of his wrist to stop him from touching her breasts. Did Robbie see them this way?

"No, I don't want to," said Hunter resuming his caress. His eyes were still closed as if he wasn't completely conscious.

"Hunter, Robbie will come inside any minute," said Rihanna with panic.

"No, he won't. He's gone to his washroom. Gemma's making him his breakfast, " said Hunter, now opening his eyes and climbing on top of her, pinning her with his weight. He stared deep into her eyes, his hot stare making her blush.

"What are you doing? I have to go to school," she said shyly.

"Today's Saturday, " he reminded her.

"I have to go home, " she said but he shook his head.

"Stay," he whispered back. Without waiting for her answer, he lowered his mouth and smashed it to hers. His hungry mouth eagerly kissed her lips, biting them, parting them expertly, and plunging his warm tongue into her mouth.

He had no idea what he was doing but he lost it in the morning the moment Robbie left the room and Gemma came over. Rihanna was in deep sleep when he returned to his room and locked his bedroom door.

Seeing her top ride up and expose her creamy waist and stomach made him crave a touch. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to make love to her, he wanted to feel her wrapped around his body. It was a crazy feeling that had been driving him insane since the day he saw her. It was strange since he had no problems staying away from women for the last three years. He didn't feel a need this acute to be inside someone. After Eve's betrayal, he hated the word relationship. He hadn't felt the need to look at any woman, being too preoccupied with what he and Robbie had gone through but now ever since he saw Rihanna, he'd been behaving like a horny teenager around her.

He groaned with pleasure when her hands played with his hair. He played with her tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth. With his hand cupping her cheek and his hot body trapping her, she was lost in the hungry and passionate kiss. Rihanna was powerless to do anything but surrender. Soon Rihanna too started returning the kiss and his other hand started roaming around her body, touching her breasts under the camisole.

"I want you, Rihanna, " he whispered, as his mouth left hers and pushing the camisole upwards, latched onto her rounded orbs, licking and sucking them, making her wild. Rihanna arched her body to give him more access as she moaned with pleasure.

There was a knock on their door. "Miss Anna, wake up. It's already 8 o'clock," shouted Robbie. Rihanna's eyes went wide as she came to her senses. What was she doing on Hunter's bed? Had she lost it? She was Robbie's class teacher for God's sake!

"Hunter, Robbie's calling me, please stop," she pleaded. Hunter's mouth stopped and looked deep into hers like he didn't want to stop like he didn't want to let her go. He suddenly got up and rolled over to his side. Rihanna didn't waste a single minute. She got up and dashed to the washroom. Hunter sighed at the constant knocking and went to open the door.

"What were you doing, Uncle Hunt?" he asked with his hands on his waist, clearly annoyed by his uncle.

"Sleeping, what else?" he shrugged trying to control the grin that was trying to break out. Robbie searched for Rihanna.

"Where's Miss Anna?" he asked, glaring at his uncle as if he had hidden her somewhere.

"Taking a shower, I guess. Go to Gemma and ask her to get Rihanna's clothes, " said Hunter but the little boy didn't move an inch.

"I'm not going anywhere. You go and tell Gemma. If I go, you'll again lock Miss Anna up and play with her. I'm angry with you Uncle Hunt. She will only play with me, not you," said a pissed-off Robbie. Hunter laughed at his words. Thank God Robbie thought that he was playing with her which meant that he hadn't seen or heard anything. A smile played on his lips as he walked out of his room towards the kitchen to get some coffee. After that awesome rest, he now had to gear up for work.

Gemma turned to see him in a very good mood. She smiled knowingly. "Coffee?" she asked and Hunter nodded. She handed him his coffee.

"Thanks, Gemma. Will you please get some clothes for Rihanna from Robbie's closet? She's in the shower, " said Hunter.

"Sure," said Gemma, doing what he had asked her to do.

After ten minutes, Rihanna came dressed in a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a white top. She shyly looked at Hunter, unable to erase the memories of what they had done together. "I have to go home now, Hunter," she announced. Hunter got up.

"I'm going to work, I'll drop you," he offered, leading her out of the house towards his stallion, Black Fury.