Chapter Thirty-Five

The reception party went on in full swing after the lunch and the toasts.

The last two days, Rihanna had discovered a new side to Hunter. She had found out that he was a very graceful dancer. They practiced for their first dance and found that dancing was something that they both enjoyed. So when it was time for their first dance, they both gave a perfectly co-ordinated, heart-touching performance.

Finally, it was time for the cake cutting ceremony. Rihanna had already reminded Robbie that he would stay with baby Andrea for two days. It seemed he remembered everything and was looking forward to it.

"I know mommy. Don't worry, I'm a big boy now. I can look after myself and baby Andrea." She kissed his forehead.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'll get a gift for you when I return, okay?" promised Rihanna.

"I want a baby like Andrea, mommy," said Robbie, hopefully.

"Pray to God. Ask him. He will surely grant you what you want," she explained in a whisper, as if it was a secret.

The party was over and Hunter whisked his bride away. They went home and quickly changed out of their wedding outfits. Hunter loaded their luggage and soon they were on their way to the secluded cabin on the banks of Middle Fork Flathead River.

"I had been looking forward to this the whole morning. So finally we're on our own now," said Hunter, as he drove towards their destination with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Yeah, even I had been looking forward to being with you, Hunter," she admitted. Hunter smiled knowingly.

"I hope you aren't exhausted 'coz I'm insatiable. After seeing you in your bridal dress, I can't wait to make love to you," said Hunter.

"Nothing new. You're always insatiable," Rihanna smiled.

"I wish we could extend our stay. When is your school reopening?" asked Hunter, hopefully.

"I think we can extend for two more days. School will resume on Wednesday. After that, a new semester for Robbie and me," said Rihanna. Hunter looked pleased.

"Robbie has shown a lot of improvement lately. He has done much better in the last semester than I had imagined he would. All because of you," said Hunter.

"He'll do even better this semester. Wait and see," said Rihanna.

"I know, I trust you," said Hunter. Rihanna watched the scenic beauty as they drove through the rugged wilderness with lakes galore, wild creeks, wild animals, over 2,000 miles of trail, campgrounds, ski areas all around. After two and half hours they were near their destination when Hunter pointed out to Rihanna some mountain goats licking the mineral-rich cliffs above the Middle Fork of the Flathead River.

"Wow, I've not seen anything like that, ever," she said, clicking pictures to show Robbie later.

"Neither did I," admitted Hunter. "In fact, I've never ever felt so overwhelmingly happy in all my twenty-eight years of life," said Hunter, looking like he meant every word he said. For the last three years, he was in a world of his own. He had learnt to live only after Rihanna came into his life, lighting it up with hope. He had never imagined he could love and be this happy, ever.

They reached their destination and Hunter parked his truck in front of a cozy log cabin nestled in the mountains surrounded by Montana's vast wilderness. It looked like an ideal place to spend a few days with one another.

"I love it, Hunter," she gasped, seeing it.

"I am so glad that you like it. I can't wait to get you under me. It's all can think about," he said as he helped her down the truck. Rihanna smiled shyly. They both were equally eager to explore one another to the fullest.

"You've become a little impatient, don't you think?"

"Why shouldn't I be? It's our wedding night after all," said Hunter with a glint in his eye. Rihanna smiled, knowing that she too wanted him the same way that he did.

They unloaded their luggage, and Hunter unlocked the cabin. Rihanna looked around the property. There were strawberry patches, apple trees, 3 vegetable gardens and a greenhouse. It interested her a lot and she would have explored more if Hunter hadn't called her inside. She walked in and instantly fell in love with the cozy cabin.

There was a bottle of champagne kept for them on the small coffee table in the living room. The owners didn't live far away and had the place cleaned and stocked up for their arrival.

Once she went inside, Hunter locked the door after them. He picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the bedroom.

"Can't wait to eat you, my gorgeous wife," he whispered hoarsely.

Rihanna responded with a small gentle bite and a lick on his neck. Hunter's eyes darkened more, and he laid her down on the queen sized bed and followed her onto to it, hovering over her. Hunter caught her hands and pinned them over her head, his lips capturing hers in a possessive kiss, which wasn't gentle at all. He bit her lower lip and Rihanna gasped at the suddenness of it. He took advantage and plunged his tongue into her hot mouth, taking her breath away.

The kiss turned wild and soon their clothes were off, discarded to a pile on the floor. They were busy exploring each other, busy making sweet love to one another. It was their day, and they lost the track of time, climaxing together, bonding together to a different level. Later, they lay exhausted in each other's arms.

"I love you so much, Hunter," whispered Rihanna.

"I love you more, darlin. Thank you for saving me," said Hunter.

He meant every word he said. "I promise to make all your dreams come true," he swore softly.

"You already have, Hunter. You're the greatest gift of God for me," she said, resting her forehead against his. Thus started their dream life together, with each other.

The next few days they spent in bliss. They didn't go sightseeing much, they could do that their entire life. The few days that they had to spend only with one another, they got to know each other better; they bonded better. It was true the magic between them wasn't one to fade away soon. It would be there forever.