1 - sixth year

Autumn had gotten herself comfortable, she had her very own room much the same as Draco Malfoy did, rich parents who were death eaters and Severus Snape being the head of house it made it quite easy for the pair to get their own rooms. Pansy and Daphne had shared and Blaise with Lorenzo.

She had slept well before waking up for the first day back of her sixth year, She'd changed quickly into the usual shirt and tie with a shirt pleated skirt and knee high socks and of course her robe over her shoulders. Her shoes were black with a small heel, Pansy had joked about how sophisticated her shoes had been. Her make up was minimal, she hadn't needed it and her hair was curled and pulled to the back of her head in a claw clip, small hairs framing her face.

Pansy's hair had grown out ever so slightly, now rather than being a bob, it was a lob. Pin straight and perfectly suited to the girl. Daphne had longer blonde hair which had been left to flow loosely down her back.

The three girls found themselves sat between the boys in the great hall, Autumn between Draco and Lorenzo and Blaise between Pansy and Daphne. Daphne had always had a pretty big thing for Blaise, anyone could see it, except Blaise, unless he was just extraordinarily good at playing coy. 

It was the first Friday back at the school, Autumn had never been sure why they had them attend on the Friday for one day rather than wait until the following Monday.

Lorenzo had been fluttering his fingers at a girl down the table who had been twiddling her hair, Lorenzo was one of the nicest of the three guys, really he was a sweetheart, but, he was one of the biggest whores in Slytherin, not that Autumn shamed him for it, she just liked to poke fun. Autumn was one of the few girls who he hadn't slept with.

She then turned to look at Malfoy who had a scowl covering his face as the first years began their sorting ceremony.

Draco had always been the cool, nonchalant one, but after this summer he seemed different.

He seemed sad or angry. Maybe both.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Autumn nudged his elbow with her own, getting his attention as she did.

His eyes were dark, darker than she'd remembered, he didn't smile or laugh, he only stared blankly her way. He'd began to look the girl up and down, his eyes lingering on her waist and legs before meeting her confused eyes again.

"I could have your panties in a twist" he was dodging and she knew it. Usually she would slap him for saying something like that, but today something was off about him so she elected not to.

She did however give him a disgusted look, showing how disinterested she was.

She wasn't going to push, he clearly wasn't prepared to tell her. Instead she turned her head back to the now relatively shorter line of first years still awaiting their sorting, many new Slytherin's now sat at the end of the table.

"I've got Defence against the dark arts now, where are you?" Pansy held out the piece of parchment which she'd written all of her times and classes on.

Autumn was in potions with Daphne, the pair had been moved up a class due to their sheer talent in the subject, not to mention Snape's favouritism of his Slytherin's. Unfortunately for them, Astoria would be in that very same class and god knows who else.

"Potions" Daphne confirmed for the pair, "year seven potions" Pansy hadn't been moved up for any of her subjects, she had tried but Snape could only show so much favouritism before it became incredibly obvious.