7 - The Library

Autumn Carrow thought she enjoyed teasing, she did in a way, although, it did at times make her feel guilty.

Perhaps she should not have stuck up for Ginny Weasley, in fact she knew should her father have found out she'd be punished for it, he wouldn't care for her reason. Her mother would, care for her reason, but her mother was in Azkaban so her opinion on the matter was irrelevant.

Ginny Weasley had smiled at her every time she'd walked by her since, there was one time Autumn caught herself wanting to smile back. She did not follow through with it.

She couldn't.

She did however enjoy teasing George Weasley, when she thought about it she had realised just how calm and relaxed he were to be whenever she was not around and how irate and frustrated he became when near her, it was something she found much pleasure in.

It was so easy for her to get under his skin, and it was so damn fun.

She found herself in the library waiting for him, she knew based on their last conversation that he more than likely wouldn't show face. In fact, she herself had thought the same thing, although the chance to frustrate him even further, well, her curiosity had gotten the best of her. It often did.

George Weasley made her curious.

Now more than ever.

She was stood in front of the books scouring the large wooden cases to the left of the large door.

Her fingertips ran gently over the spines of the books, one about Salazar Slytherin being the most dramatic looking of all.

Large real silver pieces decorated the green cover.

Autumn loved her heritage, just perhaps not the cruelty that came with it.

As she pulled the book out, almost dropping it due to the sheer size and weight she heard the library door open, knowing it would either be George or a couple trying to sneak off for some alone time in the library at night.

It happened often due to the lack of students that filled the library after 7, like now for instance, it was only Autumn and whomever had just entered.

She walked delicately along the shelves, unheard by this mystery person who began walking further into the library. When at the end of the shelving she peered over the edge to see the back of George Weasley. His arms seemed to be crossed and his hair a mess.

He was not in his school uniform nor his quidditch uniform. He instead wore a white T-shirt a red jogging bottoms.

She found him looking around, for her.

"Knew this was a waste of time" the mutter came rather loudly from his lips.

He was annoyed with her already? At least this was not a mistake, this would indeed be fun. George lifted his hand running it through his hair which now looked slightly damp, something noticeable after he stood below a dimmer light.

"You wound me Georgie" she cooed walking out from behind the shelf and in between the two large shelves in the centre of the library, tables lining them.

George turned to meet her eyes quickly.

He stood tall and out of breath, walking toward her so he stood unbearably close, his chest rising and falling, due to quidditch or his closeness to her she didn't know.

Autumn tilted her head upward to find his gaze, his gaze filled with fury and what seemed to be intrigue.

His eyes scanned her, she still had her uniform on, or partially, her robe and tie were missing, the top two buttons of her shirt undone.