13 - Mistakes and Mischief

Autumn could feel the seconds pass while she stood there, half naked in front of George Weasley awaiting an answer from him.

He seemed cocky, confident around her, rather than irate which only meant one thing.

He thought he had something over her.

"If you are going to stand in silence then leave" she took a quick glance at the door behind her, while George stood tall in the middle of the room, taking a quick look around.

He stepped to the side ever so slightly to hear a creak from the floor below him.

Autumns breath hitched in her throat at the thought of him finding her stash of things no one was to see, she had to bring them here with her in case of her father finding them when she was away and calling out for her death.

Perhaps that was slightly dramatic but so was he.

"Head sore?" His lip quirked up again, watching as she glared his way, he knew very well that her head was sore.

"Funny, who let you in here?" She pushed taking another step closer to him.

He then took a step towards her, mimicking her actions, the feeling of his closeness made him feel a sudden heat in his chest, a heat he'd never felt before, with any of the girls he'd flirted with.

Although, this was most definitely not flirting.

"Who let me into your bedroom?" He let out a breathy laugh, "I believe that was you Carrow, did you hit your head before I found you last night?"

She watched his eyes trail slowly down her body, taking in every single inch of her legs.

George Weasley loved long legs

"Who let you into our common room?" She had given up with the tit for tat, she simply wanted an answer.

He slowly again lifted his gaze back up to meet hers.

"My new friend" she'd never heard such a loving word be said so spitefully, "Malfoy".

That would be why he'd said it the way he had, although that was the last thing she'd worry about. Draco Malfoy had allowed a Gryffindor, a Weasley, into the Slytherin dungeons just to annoy her.

She shook her head, a brief flash of all the ways she could kill him filling her mind. George's clearing of his throat pulled her back.

"What do you want?" She stood with a hand on her hip.

The action of the hand being on her hip had him look down while the T-shirt revealed a tiny bit more of her thighs by the tugging of it into her hip, it also showed the definition and hourglass shape she had to her.

She looked down at the T-shirt that had been slightly pulled up and dropped her hand, letting it bundle back down.

"I found this on my bed after you left" he dug his hand into his pocket, "or rather after you were carted out", his bed? She'd thought, I was in his bed, "She's pretty" he smiled revealing a small very old looking picture, "who is it?" 

Autumns eyes widened and she lunged forward to snatch it from his grasp.

George was faster, much faster and taller. He raised his hand up toward the ceiling looking down at her as she tried to reach up.

"Give it to me" she demanded, trying to sound scary.

It hadn't worked, considering her attire, her messy hair, the idea that he had something over her, which she know knew, only she hadn't to know that wasn't the only thing.