23 - Short and Sweet

Autumn Carrow hadn't gone to her classes for the past three days. She had missed two potions lessons, two days that worried George Weasley as to her whereabouts.

He'd heard rumours of someone roaming the Slytherin halls who hadn't been a student.

He had this urge to ensure her safety.

This urge that had started to become all too familiar to him, with Pucey who had returned in her absence with many cuts and bruises scattered over his face. Now he didn't know much of her mother, only that she was a murderer and she had escaped Azkaban.

He would assume no parent could murder their own blood but who was he to know what her mother was capable of.

This had been day three, he sat alone in potions with no focus, only tapping his quill and his foot.

It was his last lesson of the day and he would go to her afterwards, whether she wanted him to or not. He would go to her and ensure she was okay and then he would tell her how he felt.

The thoughts that had swirled around in his head for over a week now.

He wanted her, and not just in a sexual nature.

He wanted her in every way possible.

Sure they couldn't be an open and out there couple because Autumn would refuse it but secretly, he could have her if she'd let him. That was assuming she was adamant on no one knowing which he had been certain she would be.

The sound of rustling caught his attention once again, it appeared the class had ended and he hadn't even noticed until everyone began rushing out the room.

"Georgie, where are you off to?" His twin called after him bounding out the room and in the opposite direction of their own common room. In fact, he was headed the Slytherin way, "ah, I see, good luck"

George didn't need to answer, he just gave Fred a toothy grin and nod and continued on his way.

His long legs allowed him to arrive at the common room faster than most of the Slytherin's who had been in the very same classroom he had been in. Besides Draco Malfoy who arrived shortly after the redhead.

"George Weasley" the blondes words had George turn around stopping in his attempt to find a way in the common room.

"Malfoy"

"It's not very Gryffindor-like to break into another common room" Draco smirked, stepping forward to stand beside George, "if you tell anyone I've helped you.."

Draco couldn't really believe he was helping George Weasley get to Autumn. Again. Though, he did know George had made his best friend happy, he hadn't seen her happy or giddy the way she was when he'd spoken to her before for a long time, a good 10 years or so.

George's brows furrowed until he witnessed Draco nodding his head to indicate George were to enter.

"Now go find her" George gave a curt nod, "this doesn't mean I like you, you're still a Gryffindor and a Weasley at that" George had smiled and shakes his head at Malfoy's words.

He had a sneaking suspicion that Draco Malfoy did indeed like him, in a strange round about way. He didn't mind, Draco wasn't as bad as he'd initially thought.

Making his way up the stairs to the top floor he found the large door, knowing she was inside because she hadn't attended any classes. He balled up his hands after feeling the heat on his palms, his palms that seemed to be sweating slightly. Raising one fist to knock on the door three times.

He heard shuffling and she hadn't shouted this time.

The door opened to reveal the girl wrapped up in a green sweater and what looked like black leggings.

Cherry Red - George Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें