Epilogue

Ten Years Later

Twenty eight, the years had flown in and Autumn's birthday had snuck up on her as it always did. She was twenty eight today, come to think of it Autumn had always been filled with dread when it came to aging. She'd always imagined she'd end up like her mother, slowly withering away under the weight of a horrible husband. She at one point hoped she'd never reach twenty one never mind twenty eight but here she was.

She reached a hand out to the other side of the rather large bed only to be disappointed to find it empty. Scrunching the covers in her hand for a brief moment while she hoped she'd have been able to roll over into an early morning birthday gift. Though, it hadn't been so easy now to get away with such activities.

Pulling back the white sheets and twisting to slide her feet into the rather cosy slippers beside her bed she sucked in a breath and letting a smile cover her face. She wasn't living how she'd feared she would be. She  wasn't in the same situation her mother had been in. Her mother whose picture sat on the unit by her bed. God she missed her, at first she'd blamed herself for losing her mother. She'd experienced so much loss that day in both death and friendships —like Daphne who was now to serve life in Azkaban— but she'd also gained so much that day. She had gained a loving husband and that was something she could never lose.

The silk of her dressing gown hugged her tightly as she opened the bedroom door and closed her eyes prepared to be bombarded. Though after a few seconds she peeled her eyes open to an empty hallway. Strange.

Making her way down the stairs she could hear the panicked whispered "shh!" From more than one individual.

Her heart leaped hearing those tiny little voices that made her life what it was. Then she heard a husk shh from George himself. Just when she thought his morning voice couldn't get any sexier, he liked to prove her wrong.

Entering the living room she could hear giggles coming from the kitchen and while walking around into the kitchen she seen a little bum and two feet sticking out from the very edge of the island. She couldn't help but let out a laugh, "oh no!" She tried her very best to sound concerned, "where are my babies?" She placed her hands on her hips watched the little body shake with laughter, "Leo?" She called, "Siri?"

Leo. Leonardo Fredrick Weasley named after Lee Jordan and Fred Weasley, Leo had been their first born baby boy. Autumn hadn't believed she could love George more until she watched him become a father and then came his baby girl Siri. Sirielle Molly Weasley. Named after Sirius Black and Molly Weasley.

"I'm here Mummy!" The smaller of the two came hurdling out from her hiding spot clutching at Autumn's legs.

"Siri!" Leo huffed standing up, "the birthday prank was working!" He stomped his little foot.

Leo had been six and Siri three.

Siri popped out a pouted lip while George stood attempting to crack his back. It was rather difficult for someone his height to be hunched down how he had, "I'm sorry!" The littlest let her bottoms lip shake slightly knowing exactly how to tug her dad's heartstrings.

"Now now" Autumn bent down nodding for Leo to make his way to her, "I think that was the best birthday prank, all thanks to both of you—"

"And daddy" Leo interjected.

"—and daddy" Autumn looked up to see the delicious smirk covering George's face, "I'm glad you told me when you did or I might just have been calling the ministry to send out a search party" she squeezed them both into a large hug, "I believe you two might be taking up the mantle of being the best pranksters in the Weasley family" she tried to whisper knowing George had heard.